Please register to gain full access to forum features lyk chatbox, webcam chatroom, radio, mast bank etc.......n many other coool features... Smile

Use firefox to browse our forum... Smile ..other browsers are not supported..... Smile
Please register to gain full access to forum features lyk chatbox, webcam chatroom, radio, mast bank etc.......n many other coool features... Smile

Use firefox to browse our forum... Smile ..other browsers are not supported..... Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RadioChat RoomHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterPMLog in
Latest topics
» Dil sabse ziada kon torta hai ? Larkian or Larkay ?
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:29 pm by zulfi_rocks

» jub piyar me nakami hoti hay ya kuch b xyz to lurkian zeada dil pe leti hain ya lurkay ??
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:16 am by AngelBee

» ~This Or That ~
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:05 pm by Xuhaib

» **Most Romantic Song**
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:48 am by crazzycat

» Truth or Dare!!
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:46 am by crazzycat

» Post Nice quotes here
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:45 am by crazzycat

» CHOOSE A GF/BF FROM THE CURRENT PAGE....!!!
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:52 pm by Faisal

» WhO's NeXt!!!!!
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:14 am by Xuhaib

» HO NAHI SAKTA
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:02 am by K@mi

» attendence
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:48 am by Mast Hurii

» I ---- U ... (",)
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:03 am by Umair Abdullah

» ♥ღThRoW AnYtHiNg tO ThE PeRsOn aBoVe u..♥ღ
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:50 am by Xuhaib

» Yes or No-Game
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:49 am by Xuhaib

» !i!(^ i LiKE yOuR ________ ^)!i!
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am by Xuhaib

» TRAPPED IN A LIFT WID THE PERSON ABOVE U.....
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am by Xuhaib

» Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:44 am by Xuhaib

» FACE LOOKS????
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:43 am by Xuhaib

» Maara jaye ya choora jaye........
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:15 am by K@mi

» *!~ JUS STEAL ET !~*
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:34 am by Azaan

» WhO's tHe mSt gOoD LoOkInG oN tHe cUrReNt pAgE
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:00 pm by Ch@rming

» ~ NAMAZ ~ Plz Look Upon it !!!
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:41 am by K@mi

» Rishta Onlyn Dnt M!ss Da Chance (",)
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:57 am by Awz

» M!sh@l'z World ... (",)
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:47 pm by AngelBee

» »¦« »¦« MOOD KESA HAI? »¦« »¦«
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:26 am by coming_style

» I Don't Like............!!!!!
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:07 am by Alone Prince

» Facts About Guys!Believe It Or Not...
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:13 am by coming_style

» WHO WILL U MARRY FROM ABOVE 3
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:27 am by nayyab

» *~****BEST GHAZAL OF THE WEEK****~*
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:55 am by Umair Abdullah

» khushi k liay kia zarori hai?
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:58 pm by K@mi

» WHAT'S SO SPECIAL IN THE PERSON ABOVE??
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:27 am by coming_style

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 298 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:58 am
Top posters
Mast Hafsay (12116)
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 I_vote_lcapur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 I_voting_barur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
shanu (9384)
ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 I_vote_lcapur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 I_voting_barur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Faisal (8341)
$am (7107)
$arah khan (3980)
AngelBee (3760)
Usama1 (3742)
Nida Arshi (3599)
sheroz (3405)
Lycan (2921)

ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU "

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Xuhaib
Forum members main say kisi k sath shadi karni paray tau kisay choose karo gay ??
Forum members main say kisi k sath shadi karni paray tau kisay choose karo gay ??
Xuhaib

Number of posts : 594

ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 Vide
PostSubject: ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU "   ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:26 am

First topic message reminder :

hey guyz n galz....If the above person says that 'I LOVE U'....Then wat will u do n wat is ur reaction on that time ???

and the Option's are :

A..U slap Him/Her

B..Call Police

C..Mummy ko bulaoon kiya

D..Fittay muu tera

E..start crying

F..start to beat Him/Her

G..Hugz Him/Her

H..u will smile n go

I..aray janu itni si baat main itna late kar diya tumne

J..ainda aisa matt kehn we r only gud frndz

K..ofcourze my brother/sister

L..Maih Abhi Chota Ya Choti Hu

M..Mujhe Tumse Yeh Umeed Nahi Tha/Thi

N..Maih Kiya Sapna Dekh Raha/Rahi Hu

O..Oye Yeh Kiya Keh Rahe Ho

P..Papa ko pata Naa Chaal Jaye

Q..Confused Kar diyaa Kiya Bolu

R..Maih Already Engaged Hu ....

S..Sorry ! Wrong Number

T..Tum toh bahut batmaaiz nikale / nikali

U..Saachi Kiya tum Bhi Mujshe ...

V..Maih Bhi Yeh Hi kehne Wala / Wali Thi

W..Mazaak Kar Rahe Ho

X..oh GOD ! Tum Bhi Naaa

Y..Yeh Le lo ek aur Lalila/ Majnu Aaya

Z..Aur Koi Kaam Nahi Tumheih Kiyaaa
Back to top Go down
Umair Abdullah
Take Rest...Ya Really working Hard

Number of posts : 1826

PostSubject: Re: ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU "   ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:53 pm

oye shatoongri!

Abhi tumhari ammi ko btata hoon ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 17424
Back to top Go down
Xuhaib

PostSubject: Re: ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU "   ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:53 am

nekal idhar sy..!!
Back to top Go down
Muneeba
3 Poll Banao in Pollz Section

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU "   ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:55 am

kia.................... ??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Xuhaib

PostSubject: Re: ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU "   ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:12 am

l0v y0 2..!!!Razz
Back to top Go down
Alone Prince

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU "   ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:14 am

haaa sariaaaam kuch to sharam kar yar ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 17424
Back to top Go down
Xuhaib
Xuhaib

PostSubject: Re: ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU "   ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:18 am

tu t0 mera bhai hy..!!
tujhsy asi umeed nhi thi..!!Sad
Back to top Go down
Rafya
Suggest Us Some New Sections or Tasks
Rafya

Number of posts : 1505

PostSubject: Re: ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU "   ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:59 pm

koi aur kam nhi hai :S
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

Number of posts : 9384

PostSubject: Re: ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU "   ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:35 pm

oyee rafiya tum bhe lol!
Back to top Go down
Xuhaib
Xuhaib

PostSubject: Re: ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU "   ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:51 am

hey bro aap ko kiya ho gaya!!!Sad
Back to top Go down
nayyab
You Deserve Bein a V.I.P here
nayyab

Number of posts : 2622

PostSubject: Re: ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU "   ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:44 am

hoSh kAro
Back to top Go down
Rafya
Rafya

PostSubject: Re: ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU "   ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:32 am

Love Yuhhhh toooooo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nayyab
nayyab

PostSubject: Re: ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU "   ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:37 am

love u 2 3 4 Razz
Back to top Go down
Rafya
Rafya

PostSubject: Re: ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU "   ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:58 am

love u 567 Razz
Back to top Go down
nayyab
nayyab

PostSubject: Re: ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU "   ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:02 am

i love u Razz:P
Back to top Go down
Umair Abdullah
Umair Abdullah

Number of posts : 1826

PostSubject: Re: ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU "   ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:03 am

Hmm Senior ........ Junior pe ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 21177
Back to top Go down
Xuhaib
Xuhaib

PostSubject: Re: ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU "   ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:09 am

chal bhai main d0stana nhi hui koi aur pakar ja kay!!!
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Immoral Section Mod
Immoral Section Mod
Xeon

Number of posts : 2601

PostSubject: Re: ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU "   ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:16 am

Pee hui hai kya... bhai... Razz
Back to top Go down
Xuhaib
Xuhaib

PostSubject: Re: ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU "   ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:11 am

koi aur nhi mila ka chal nekal yahan sy ...!!!
Back to top Go down
nayyab
nayyab

PostSubject: Re: ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU "   ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:35 am

aMi kO bUlAon Razz
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Immoral Section Mod
Immoral Section Mod
Xeon

Number of posts : 2601

PostSubject: Re: ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU "   ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:31 pm

Me phir haan he samjhon.... ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 17424
Back to top Go down
zulfi_rocks
Herez Your Gift...All Your Ranks Are Full Now...
Herez Your Gift...All Your Ranks Are Full Now...
zulfi_rocks

Number of posts : 2177

PostSubject: Re: ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU "   ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:13 am

sharam kar mar janeya ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 485799

waise aaj kal ye scene buhat zyada hit hai, ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Alone Prince
Alone Prince

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU "   ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 5:52 am

heeee haaaaaa
1: tou keh to sakta nai
2: aur agar kaha to tujhe ainak lagwani pare gi lol!
Back to top Go down
Xuhaib
Xuhaib

PostSubject: Re: ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU "   ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:15 am

aur koi nhi mila kiya nekal yahan sy...Razz
Back to top Go down
nayyab
nayyab

PostSubject: Re: ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU "   ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:39 am

u kO shAram nHe aTi
Back to top Go down
Rafya
Rafya

PostSubject: Re: ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU "   ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:09 am

love u 2
Back to top Go down
coming_style
Kisi ki 5 Tareefein Aur 5 Buraye likho in Farishteyz And Kamineyz Section
Kisi ki 5 Tareefein Aur 5 Buraye likho in Farishteyz And Kamineyz Section
coming_style

Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU "   ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:33 am

kia kia phir se kaho Wink
Back to top Go down
Xuhaib
Xuhaib

PostSubject: Re: ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU "   ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:02 pm

bas kar dy yar koi aur nhi mila kiya...!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU "   ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU " - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

ur reaction if the person above say " I LOVE YOU "

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6