Please register to gain full access to forum features lyk chatbox, webcam chatroom, radio, mast bank etc.......n many other coool features... Smile

Use firefox to browse our forum... Smile ..other browsers are not supported..... Smile
Please register to gain full access to forum features lyk chatbox, webcam chatroom, radio, mast bank etc.......n many other coool features... Smile

Use firefox to browse our forum... Smile ..other browsers are not supported..... Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RadioChat RoomHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterPMLog in
Latest topics
» Dil sabse ziada kon torta hai ? Larkian or Larkay ?
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:29 pm by zulfi_rocks

» jub piyar me nakami hoti hay ya kuch b xyz to lurkian zeada dil pe leti hain ya lurkay ??
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:16 am by AngelBee

» ~This Or That ~
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:05 pm by Xuhaib

» **Most Romantic Song**
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:48 am by crazzycat

» Truth or Dare!!
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:46 am by crazzycat

» Post Nice quotes here
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:45 am by crazzycat

» CHOOSE A GF/BF FROM THE CURRENT PAGE....!!!
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:52 pm by Faisal

» WhO's NeXt!!!!!
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:14 am by Xuhaib

» HO NAHI SAKTA
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:02 am by K@mi

» attendence
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:48 am by Mast Hurii

» I ---- U ... (",)
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:03 am by Umair Abdullah

» ♥ღThRoW AnYtHiNg tO ThE PeRsOn aBoVe u..♥ღ
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:50 am by Xuhaib

» Yes or No-Game
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:49 am by Xuhaib

» !i!(^ i LiKE yOuR ________ ^)!i!
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am by Xuhaib

» TRAPPED IN A LIFT WID THE PERSON ABOVE U.....
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am by Xuhaib

» Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:44 am by Xuhaib

» FACE LOOKS????
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:43 am by Xuhaib

» Maara jaye ya choora jaye........
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:15 am by K@mi

» *!~ JUS STEAL ET !~*
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:34 am by Azaan

» WhO's tHe mSt gOoD LoOkInG oN tHe cUrReNt pAgE
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:00 pm by Ch@rming

» ~ NAMAZ ~ Plz Look Upon it !!!
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:41 am by K@mi

» Rishta Onlyn Dnt M!ss Da Chance (",)
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:57 am by Awz

» M!sh@l'z World ... (",)
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:47 pm by AngelBee

» »¦« »¦« MOOD KESA HAI? »¦« »¦«
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:26 am by coming_style

» I Don't Like............!!!!!
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:07 am by Alone Prince

» Facts About Guys!Believe It Or Not...
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:13 am by coming_style

» WHO WILL U MARRY FROM ABOVE 3
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:27 am by nayyab

» *~****BEST GHAZAL OF THE WEEK****~*
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:55 am by Umair Abdullah

» khushi k liay kia zarori hai?
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:58 pm by K@mi

» WHAT'S SO SPECIAL IN THE PERSON ABOVE??
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:27 am by coming_style

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 298 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:58 am
Top posters
Mast Hafsay (12116)
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 I_vote_lcap*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 I_voting_bar*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
shanu (9384)
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 I_vote_lcap*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 I_voting_bar*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Faisal (8341)
$am (7107)
$arah khan (3980)
AngelBee (3760)
Usama1 (3742)
Nida Arshi (3599)
sheroz (3405)
Lycan (2921)

*****HADITH THREAD*****

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

Number of posts : 12116

*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

*****HADITH THREAD*****

Volume 8,Book 82,Number 800i:
Sahih Muslim.

Narrated Anas:

I will narrate to you a narration which nobody will narrate to you after me.I heard that form the Prophet.I heard the Prophet saying,"The Hour sill not be established" or said:"From among the portents of the Hour is that the religious knowledge will betaken away (by the death of religious Scholars) and general ignorance (of religion) will appear;and the drinking of alcoholic drinks will be very common,and (open) illegal sexual intercourse will prevail, and men will decrease in number while women will increase so much so that, for fifty women there will only be one man to look after them."
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:36 pm

Malik :: Book 28 : Hadith 28.1.2

Yahya related to me from Malik from Nafi from Abdullah ibn Umar that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Do not ask for a woman in marriage when another muslim has already done so."

--->
Malik said, "The explanation of the statement of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, according to what we think - and Allah knows best - is that 'Do not ask for a woman in marriage when another muslim has already done so' means that when a man has asked for a woman in marriage, and she has inclined to him and they have agreed on a bride-price, which she has suggested and with which they are mutually satisfied, it is forbidden for another man to ask for that woman in marriage. It does not mean that when a man has asked for a woman in marriage, and his suit does not agree with her and she does not incline to him that no one else can ask for her in marriage. That is a door to misery for people."
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:37 pm

Malik :: Book 28 : Hadith 28.11.27

Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab from Said ibn al-Musayyab and from Sulayman ibn Yasar that Tulayha al-Asadiya was the wife of Rushayd ath-Thaqafi. He divorced her, and she got married in her idda-period. Umar ibn al-Khattab beat her and her husband with a stick several times, and separated them. Then Umar ibn al-Khattab said, "If a woman marries in her idda-period, and the new husband has not consummated the marriage, then separate them, and when she has completed the idda of her first husband, the other becomes a suitor. If he has consummated the marriage then separate them. Then she must complete her idda from her first husband, and then the idda from the other one, and they are never to be reunited."
Malik added, ''Said ibn al-Musayyab said that she had her dowry because he had consummated the marriage."
Malik said,"The practice with us concerning a free woman whose husband dies, is that she does an idda of four months and ten days and she does not marry if she doubts her period until she is free of any doubt or if she fears that she is pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:37 pm

593. Hasan bin `Ali (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: I have retained these words of Messenger of Allah (PBUH), "Leave what causes you doubt and turn to what does not cause you doubt.''[At-Tirmidhi].

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "This is my way; I invite unto Allâh (i.e. to the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism) with sure knowledge, I and whosoever follows me (also must invite others to Allâh i.e to the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism) with sure knowledge. And Glorified and Exalted be Allâh (above all that they associate as partners with Him). And I am not of the Mushrikûn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh; those who worship others along with Allâh or set up rivals or partners to Allâh)."[Yusuf:108]
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod

Volume 1,Book 3,Number 85:
Sahih Bukhari.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said,"(Religious) knowledge will be taken away (by the death of religious scholars) ignorance (in religion) and afflictions will appear;and Harj will increase."It was asked,"What is Harj,O Allah's Apostle?"He replied by beckoning with his hand indicating "killing."
(Fateh-al-Bari Page 192,Vol. 1).

Book 034,Number 6462:
Sahih Muslim.

'Abdullah b. 'Amr b. al-'As reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:Verily,Allah does nit take away knowledge by snatching it from the people but Re takes away knowledge by taking away the scholars,so that when He leaves no learned person,people turn to ignorant as their,leaders;then they are asked to deliver religious verdicts and they deliver them without knowledge,they go astray,and lead others astray
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:38 pm

Zakat (Kitab Al-Zakat)

Dawud :: Book 9 : Hadith 1554
Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: There is no zakat payable (on grain or dates) on less than five camel-loads. The wasq (one camel-load) measures sixty sa' in weight.

Dawud :: Book 9 : Hadith 1558
Narrated Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As:

A woman came to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) and she was accompanied by her daughter who wore two heavy gold bangles in her hands. He said to her: Do you pay zakat on them? She said: No. He then said: Are you pleased that Allah may put two bangles of fire on your hands?

Thereupon she took them off and placed them before the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) saying: They are for Allah and His Apostle.

Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:38 pm

Dawud :: Book 9 : Hadith 1567
Narrated Ali ibn AbuTalib:

Al-Harith al-A'war reported from Ali. Zuhayr said: I think, the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: "Pay a fortieth. A dirham is payable on every forty, but you are not liable for payment until you have accumulated two hundred dirhams. When you have two hundred dirhams, five dirhams are payable, and that proportion is applicable to larger amounts.

"Regarding sheep, for every forty sheep up to one hundred and twenty, one sheep is due. But if you possess only thirty-nine, nothing is payable on them." He further narrated the tradition about the sadaqah (zakat) on sheep like that of az-Zuhri.

"Regarding cattle, a yearling bull calf is payable for every thirty, and a cow in her third year for forty, and nothing is payable on working animals.

Regarding (the zakat on) camels, he mentioned the rates that az-Zuhri mentioned in his tradition. He said: "For twenty-five camels, five sheep are to be paid. If they exceed by one, a she-camel in her second year is to be given. If there is no she-camel in her second year, a male camel in its third year is to be given, up to thirty-five. If they exceed by one a she-camel in her third year is to be given, up to forty-five. If they exceed by one, a she-camel in her fourth year which is ready to be covered by a bull-camel is to be given." He then transmitted the rest of the tradition like that of az-Zuhri.

He continued: If they exceed by one, i.e. they are ninety-one to hundred and twenty, two she-camels in their fourth year, which are ready to be covered by a bull-camel, are to be given. If there are more camels than that, a she-camel in her fourth year is to be given for every fifty. Those which are in one flock are not to be separated, and those which are separate are not to be brought together. An old sheep, one with a defect in the eye, or a billy goat is not to be accepted as a sadaqah unless the collector is willing.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Dawud :: Book 9 : Hadith 1570
Narrated Mu'awiyah ibn Haydah:

The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: For forty pasturing camels, one she-camel in her third year is to be given. The camels are not to be separated from reckoning. He who pays zakat with the intention of getting reward will be rewarded. If anyone evades zakat, we shall take half the property from him as a due from the dues of our Lord, the Exalted. There is no share in it (zakat) of the descendants of Muhammad (peace_be_upon_him).

Dawud :: Book 9 : Hadith 1581
Narrated Bashir ibn al-Khasasiyyah:

(Ibn Ubayd said in the version of his tradition that his name was not Bashir, but (it was) the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) (who had) named him Bashir)

We said: (to the Apostle of Allah): The collectors of sadaqah collect more than is due; can we hide our property to that proportion? He replied: "No."
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:39 pm

book of zikat

Dawud :: Book 9 : Hadith 1596
Narrated Abdullah ibn Amr Ibn al-'As:

Hilal, a man from the tribe of Banu Mat'an brought a tenth of honey which he possessed in beehives to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him). He asked him (the apostle of Allah) to give the wood known as Salabah as a protected (or restricted) land.

The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) gave him that wood as a protected land.

When Umar ibn al-Khattab succeeded, Sufyan ibn Wahb wrote to Umar asking him about this wood. Umar ibn al-Khattab wrote to him: If he (Hilal) pays you the tithe on honey what he used to pay to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him), leave the protected land of Salabah in his possession; otherwise those bees are like those of any wood; anyone can take the honey as he likes.

Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:40 pm

Dawud :: Book 9 : Hadith 1603
Narrated Sahl ibn Hunayf:

The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) prohibited to accept ja'rur and habiq dates as zakat. Az-Zuhri said: These are two kinds of the dates of Medina.

Dawud :: Book 9 : Hadith 1605
Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas:

The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) prescribed the sadaqah (alms) relating to the breaking of the fast as a purification of the fasting from empty and obscene talk and as food for the poor. If anyone pays it before the prayer (of 'Id), it will be accepted as zakat. If anyone pays it after the prayer, that will be a sadaqah like other sadaqahs (alms).

Dawud :: Book 9 : Hadith 1614

I shall always pay one sa'. We used to pay during the lifetime of the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) one sa' of dried dates or of barley, or of cheese, or of raisins. This is the version of Yahya. Sufyan added in his version: "or one sa' of flour." The narrator Hamid (ibn Yahya) said: The people objected to this (addition); Sufyan then left it.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:40 pm

Dawud :: Book 9 : Hadith 1618
Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas:

Al-Hasan said: Ibn Abbas preached towards the end of Ramadan on the pulpit (in the mosque) of al-Basrah. He said: Bring forth the sadaqah relating to your fast. The people, as it were, could not understand. Which of the people of Medina are present here? Stand for your brethren, and teach them, for they do not know.

The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) prescribed this sadaqah as one sa' of dried dates or barley, or half a sa' of wheat payable by every freeman or slave, male or female, young or old. When Ali came (to Basrah), he found that price had come down. He said: Allah has given prosperity to you, so give one sa' of everything (as sadaqah).

The narrator Humayd said: Al-Hasan maintained that the sadaqah at the end of Ramadan was due on a person who fasted.

Dawud :: Book 9 : Hadith 1621
Narrated Imran ibn Husayn:

Ibrahim ibn Ata, the client of Imran ibn Husayn, reported on the authority of his father: Ziyad, or some other governor, sent Imran ibn Husayn to collect sadaqah (i.e. zakat). When he returned, he asked Imran: Where is the property? He replied: Did you send me to bring the property? We collected it from where we used to collect in the lifetime of the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him), and we spent it where we used to spend during the time of the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him).
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:41 pm

book of zikat

Dawud :: Book 9 : Hadith 1625
Narrated Sahl ibn Hanzaliyyah:

Uyaynah ibn Hisn and Aqra' ibn Habis came to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him). They begged from him. He commanded to give them what they begged. He ordered Mu'awiyah to write a document to give what they begged. Aqra' took his document, wrapped it in his turban, and went away.

As for Uyaynah, he took his document and came to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) at his home, and said to him: Muhammad, do you see me? I am taking a document to my people, but I do not know what it contains, just like the document of al-Mutalammis. Mu'awiyah informed the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) of his statement.

Thereupon the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: He who begs (from people) when he has sufficient is simply asking for a large amount of Hell-fire. (An-Nufayl (a transmitter) said elsewhere: "embers of Hell".)

They asked: Apostle of Allah, what is a sufficiency? (Elsewhere an-Nufayl said: What is a sufficiency which makes begging unfitting?)

He replied: It is that which would provide a morning and an evening meal. (Elsewhere an-Nufayl said: It is when one has enough for a day and night, or for a night and a day.) He (an-Nufayl) narrated to us this tradition briefly in the words that I have mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:41 pm

Dawud :: Book 9 : Hadith 1629
Narrated Ubaydullah ibn Adl ibn al-Khiyar:

Two men informed me that they went to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) when he was at the Farewell Pilgrimage while he was distributing the sadaqah and asked him for some of it. He looked us up and down, and seeing that we were robust, he said: If you wish, I shall give you something, but there is nothing spare in it for a rich man or for one who is strong and able to earn a living.

Dawud :: Book 9 : Hadith 1653
Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas'ud:

During the time of the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) we used to consider ma'un (this of daily use) lending a bucket and cooking-pot.

Dawud :: Book 9 : Hadith 1663
Narrated Umm Bujayd:

She took the oath of allegiance to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) and said to him: Apostle of Allah, a poor man stands at my door, but I find nothing to give him. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said to her: If you do not find anything to give him, put something in his hand, even though it should be a burnt hoof.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

book of zikat

Dawud :: Book 9 : Hadith 1671

A man entered the mosque. The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) commanded the people to throw their clothes as sadaqah. Thereupon they threw their clothes (as sadaqah). He then asked him to take two clothes from them. He reprimanded him and said: Take your clothe.

Dawud :: Book 9 : Hadith 1679

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: There are forty characteristics; the highest of them is to give a goat on loan (for benefiting from its milk). If any man carries out any of those characteristics with the hope of getting a reward and testifying to the promise for it, Allah will admit him to Paradise for it.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:42 pm

book of zikat

Dawud :: Book 9 : Hadith 1694

The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) preached and said: Abstain from avarice, for those who had been before you were annihilated due to avarice. It (avarice) commanded them to show niggardliness; it commanded them to cut off their relationship with their nearest relatives, so they cut off. It commanded them to show profligacy, so they showed it.

Dawud :: Book 9 : Hadith 1705
Narrated Iyad ibn Himar:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: He who finds something should call one or two trusty persons as witnesses and not conceal it or cover it up; then if he finds its owner he should return it to him, otherwise it is Allah's property which He gives to whom He will.

Dawud :: Book 9 : Hadith 1706

The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) was asked about the hanging fruit. He replied: If a needy person takes some and does not take a supply away in his garment, he is not to be blamed, but he who carries any of it away is to be find twice the value and punished, and he who steals any of it after it has been put in the place where dates are dried is to have his hand cut off if its value reaches the price of a shield. Regarding stray camels and sheep he mentioned the same as others have done. He said: He was asked about finds and replied: If it is in a frequented road and a large town, make the matter known for a year, and if its owner comes, give it to him, but if he does not, it belongs to you. If it is in a place which has been a waste from ancient time, or if it is a hidden treasure (belonging to the Islamic period), it is subject to the payment of the fifth.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:42 pm

Dawud :: Book 9 : Hadith 1714
Narrated AbuHurayrah:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: He who hides a stray camel shall pay a fine, and a like compensation with it.

Dawud :: Book 9 : Hadith 1716
Narrated Al-Mundhir ibn Jarir:

I accompanied Jarir at Bawazij. The shepherd brought the cows. Among them there was a cow that was not one of them. Jarir asked him: What is this? He replied: This was mixed with the cows and we do not know to whom it belongs. Jarir said: Take it out. I heard the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) say: No one mixes a stray animal (with his animals) but a man who strays from right path.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

Book 14,Number 2483:

Abu Dawud.

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said No one should sail on the sea except the one who is going to perform hajj or umrah,or the one who is fighting in Allah's path for under the sea there is a fire,and under the fire there is a sea.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:43 pm

Volume 5,Book 58,Number 163:
Sahih Bukhari.

Narrated 'Ali:

The Prophet said,"The best of the world's women is Mary (at her lifetime),and the best of the world's women is Khadija (at her lifetime)."
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:43 pm

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 2 :: Hadith 27

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:

A person asked Allah's Apostle . "What (sort of) deeds in or (what qualities of) Islam are good?" He replied,
"To feed (the poor) and greet those whom you know and those whom you don't know."
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

Volume 1,Book 3,Number 56:
Sahih Bukhari.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

While the Prophet was saying something in a gathering,a Bedouin came and asked him,"When would the Hour (Doomsday) take place? "Allah's Apostle continued his talk,so some people said that Allah's Apostle had heard the question,but did not like what that Bedouin had asked.Some of them said that Alllah's Apostle had not heard it.When the Prophet finished his speech,he said,"Where is the questioner,who enquired about the Hour (Doomsday) ?" The Bedouin said,"I am here,O Allah's Apostle ."Then the Prophet said,"When honesty is lost,then wait for the Hour (Doomsday)." The Bedouin said,"How will that be lost? " The Prophet said,"When the power or authority comes in the hands of unfit persons,then wait for the Hour (Doomsday.)"
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:44 pm

Volume 1,Book 3,Number 79:
Sahih Bukhari.

Narrated Abu Musa:

The Prophet said,"The example of guidance and knowledge with which Allah has sent me is like abundant rain falling on the earth,some of which was fertile soil that absorbed rain water and brought forth vegetation and grass in abundance.(And) another portion of it was hard and held the rain water and Allah benefited the people with it and they utilized it for drinking,making their animals drink from it and for irrigation of the land for cultivation.(And) a portion of it was barren which could neither hold the water nor bring forth vegetation (then that land gave no benefits).The first is the example of the person who comprehends Allah's religion and gets benefit (from the knowledge) which Allah has revealed through me (the Prophets and learns and then teaches others.The last example is that of a person who does not care for it and does not take Allah's guidance revealed through me (He is like that barren land.)"
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:44 pm

The Prophet (Sallahu Alayhi Wasalim) said,
"A woman is married for four things, i.e., her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion. So you should marry the religious woman (otherwise) you will be a loser."

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 27: Narrated Abu Huraira.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

Volume 8,Book 82,Number 798:
Sahih Bukhari.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Seven (people) will be shaded by Allah by His Shade on the Day of Resurrection when there will be no shade except His Shade. (They will be), a just ruler, a young man who has been brought up in the worship of Allah, a man who remembers Allah in seclusion and his eyes are then flooded with tears, a man whose heart is attached to mosques (offers his compulsory congregational prayers in the mosque), two men who love each other for Allah's Sake, a man who is called by a charming lady of noble birth to commit illegal sexual intercourse with her, and he says,'I am afraid of Allah,' and (finally),
a man who gives in charity so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given."

Book 005,Number 2211:
Sahih Muslim.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (tray peace be upon him) as saying: If anyone gives as Sadaqa the equivalent of a date from that (earning) earned honestly, for Allah accepts that which is lawful, the Lord would accept it with His Right Hand,and even if it is a date,it would foster in the Hand of the lord,as one of you fosters his colt, till it becomes bigger than a mountain.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 2 :: Hadith 33

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:

The Prophet said, "Whoever has the following four (characteristics) will be a pure hypocrite and whoever has one of the following four characteristics will have one characteristic of hypocrisy unless and until he gives it up.

1. Whenever he is entrusted, he betrays.

2. Whenever he speaks, he tells a lie.

3. Whenever he makes a covenant, he proves treacherous.

4. Whenever he quarrels, he behaves in a very imprudent, evil and insulting manner."
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:45 pm

Before bed...

Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 64 :: Hadith 274

Narrated Ali:

Fatima went to the Prophet complaining about the bad effect of the stone hand-mill on her hand. She heard that the Prophet had received a few slave girls. But (when she came there) she did not find him, so she mentioned her problem to 'Aisha. When the Prophet came, 'Aisha informed him about that. 'Ali added, "So the Prophet came to us when we had gone to bed. We wanted to get up (on his arrival) but he said, 'Stay where you are." Then he came and sat between me and her and I felt the coldness of his feet on my abdomen. He said, "Shall I direct you to something better than what you have requested? When you go to bed say 'Subhan Allah' thirty-three times, 'Alhamdulillah' thirty three times, and Allahu Akbar' thirty four times, for that is better for you than a servant."
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:45 pm

Narrated by Hazrat Abu Huraira (R.A),the Prophet (peace be upon him )said: "The best rulers are those who have no ambition of ruling and who dislike it most.And the worstamong the people is the double faced person who appears to some with oneface and to the others with another face (i.e.a hypocrite and a selfishperson).
Translation of Sahih Bukhari Book 61 Chapter 1 ahadith no.1112
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 4 :: Hadith 247

Narrated Al-Bara 'bin 'Azib:

The Prophet said to me, "Whenever you go to bed perform ablution like that for the prayer, lie or your right side and say, "Allahumma aslamtu wajhi ilaika, wa fauwadtu amri ilaika, wa alja'tu Zahri ilaika raghbatan wa rahbatan ilaika. La Malja' wa la manja minka illa ilaika. Allahumma amantu bikitabika-l-ladhi anzalta wa bina-biyika-l ladhi arsalta" (O Allah! I surrender to You and entrust all my affairs to You and depend upon You for Your Blessings both with hope and fear of You. There is no fleeing from You, and there is no place of protection and safety except with You O Allah! I believe in Your Book (the Qur'an) which You have revealed and in Your Prophet (Muhammad) whom You have sent). Then if you die on that very night, you will die with faith (i.e. or the religion of Islam). Let the aforesaid words be your last utterance (before sleep)." I repeated it before the Prophet and when I reached "Allahumma amantu bikitabika-l-ladhi anzalta (O Allah I believe in Your Book which You have revealed)." I said, "Wa-rasulika (and your Apostle)." The Prophet said, "No, (but say): 'Wanabiyika-l-ladhi arsalta (Your Prophet whom You have sent), instead."
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:05 pm

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 4 :: Hadith 217

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
The Prophet once passed by two graves and said, "These two persons are being tortured not for a major sin (to avoid). One of them never saved himself from being soiled with his urine, while the other used to go about with calumnies(to make enmity between friends)." The Prophet then took a green leaf of a date-palm tree, split it into (pieces) and fixed one on each grave. They said, "O Allah's Apostle! Why have you done so?" He replied, "I hope that their punishment might be lessened till these (the pieces of the leaf) become dry." (See the foot-note of Hadith 215).
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:06 pm

Volume 3,Book 30,Number 91:
Sahih Bukhari.

Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said,"Madinah is a sanctuary from that place to that.Its trees should not be cut and no heresy should be innovated nor any sin should be committed in it,and whoever innovates in it an heresy or commits sins (bad deeds),then he will incur the curse of Allah, the angels,and all the people."
(See Hadith No.409,Vol 9).
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:06 pm

Volume 5,Book 58,Number 163:
Sahih Bukhari.

Narrated 'Ali:
The Prophet said,"The best of the world's women is Mary (at her lifetime),and the best of the world's women is Khadija (at her lifetime)."
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

Book 029,Number 5641:
Sahih Muslim.

Jabir reported that there came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) a desert Arab and said: Allah's Messenger,I saw in the state of steep as if my head had been cut off and I had been moving on haltingly after it. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to that desert Arab:Do not narrate to the people the vain sporting of satan with you in your sleep and (the narrator) also said:I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) in his subsequent address:None amongst you should narrate the vain sporting of devil with him in the dream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

*****HADITH THREAD*****

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 28 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next