Please register to gain full access to forum features lyk chatbox, webcam chatroom, radio, mast bank etc.......n many other coool features... Smile

Use firefox to browse our forum... Smile ..other browsers are not supported..... Smile
Please register to gain full access to forum features lyk chatbox, webcam chatroom, radio, mast bank etc.......n many other coool features... Smile

Use firefox to browse our forum... Smile ..other browsers are not supported..... Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RadioChat RoomHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterPMLog in
Latest topics
» Dil sabse ziada kon torta hai ? Larkian or Larkay ?
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:29 pm by zulfi_rocks

» jub piyar me nakami hoti hay ya kuch b xyz to lurkian zeada dil pe leti hain ya lurkay ??
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:16 am by AngelBee

» ~This Or That ~
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:05 pm by Xuhaib

» **Most Romantic Song**
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:48 am by crazzycat

» Truth or Dare!!
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:46 am by crazzycat

» Post Nice quotes here
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:45 am by crazzycat

» CHOOSE A GF/BF FROM THE CURRENT PAGE....!!!
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:52 pm by Faisal

» WhO's NeXt!!!!!
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:14 am by Xuhaib

» HO NAHI SAKTA
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:02 am by K@mi

» attendence
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:48 am by Mast Hurii

» I ---- U ... (",)
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:03 am by Umair Abdullah

» ♥ღThRoW AnYtHiNg tO ThE PeRsOn aBoVe u..♥ღ
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:50 am by Xuhaib

» Yes or No-Game
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:49 am by Xuhaib

» !i!(^ i LiKE yOuR ________ ^)!i!
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am by Xuhaib

» TRAPPED IN A LIFT WID THE PERSON ABOVE U.....
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am by Xuhaib

» Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:44 am by Xuhaib

» FACE LOOKS????
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:43 am by Xuhaib

» Maara jaye ya choora jaye........
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:15 am by K@mi

» *!~ JUS STEAL ET !~*
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:34 am by Azaan

» WhO's tHe mSt gOoD LoOkInG oN tHe cUrReNt pAgE
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:00 pm by Ch@rming

» ~ NAMAZ ~ Plz Look Upon it !!!
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:41 am by K@mi

» Rishta Onlyn Dnt M!ss Da Chance (",)
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:57 am by Awz

» M!sh@l'z World ... (",)
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:47 pm by AngelBee

» »¦« »¦« MOOD KESA HAI? »¦« »¦«
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:26 am by coming_style

» I Don't Like............!!!!!
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:07 am by Alone Prince

» Facts About Guys!Believe It Or Not...
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:13 am by coming_style

» WHO WILL U MARRY FROM ABOVE 3
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:27 am by nayyab

» *~****BEST GHAZAL OF THE WEEK****~*
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:55 am by Umair Abdullah

» khushi k liay kia zarori hai?
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:58 pm by K@mi

» WHAT'S SO SPECIAL IN THE PERSON ABOVE??
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:27 am by coming_style

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 298 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:58 am
Top posters
Mast Hafsay (12116)
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 I_vote_lcap*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 I_voting_bar*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
shanu (9384)
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 I_vote_lcap*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 I_voting_bar*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Faisal (8341)
$am (7107)
$arah khan (3980)
AngelBee (3760)
Usama1 (3742)
Nida Arshi (3599)
sheroz (3405)
Lycan (2921)

*****HADITH THREAD*****

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

Number of posts : 12116

*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

*****HADITH THREAD*****

Volume 8,Book 82,Number 800i:
Sahih Muslim.

Narrated Anas:

I will narrate to you a narration which nobody will narrate to you after me.I heard that form the Prophet.I heard the Prophet saying,"The Hour sill not be established" or said:"From among the portents of the Hour is that the religious knowledge will betaken away (by the death of religious Scholars) and general ignorance (of religion) will appear;and the drinking of alcoholic drinks will be very common,and (open) illegal sexual intercourse will prevail, and men will decrease in number while women will increase so much so that, for fifty women there will only be one man to look after them."
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:45 pm

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 4 :: Hadith 247

Narrated Al-Bara 'bin 'Azib:

The Prophet said to me, "Whenever you go to bed perform ablution like that for the prayer, lie or your right side and say, "Allahumma aslamtu wajhi ilaika, wa fauwadtu amri ilaika, wa alja'tu Zahri ilaika raghbatan wa rahbatan ilaika. La Malja' wa la manja minka illa ilaika. Allahumma amantu bikitabika-l-ladhi anzalta wa bina-biyika-l ladhi arsalta" (O Allah! I surrender to You and entrust all my affairs to You and depend upon You for Your Blessings both with hope and fear of You. There is no fleeing from You, and there is no place of protection and safety except with You O Allah! I believe in Your Book (the Qur'an) which You have revealed and in Your Prophet (Muhammad) whom You have sent). Then if you die on that very night, you will die with faith (i.e. or the religion of Islam). Let the aforesaid words be your last utterance (before sleep)." I repeated it before the Prophet and when I reached "Allahumma amantu bikitabika-l-ladhi anzalta (O Allah I believe in Your Book which You have revealed)." I said, "Wa-rasulika (and your Apostle)." The Prophet said, "No, (but say): 'Wanabiyika-l-ladhi arsalta (Your Prophet whom You have sent), instead."
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:05 pm

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 4 :: Hadith 217

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
The Prophet once passed by two graves and said, "These two persons are being tortured not for a major sin (to avoid). One of them never saved himself from being soiled with his urine, while the other used to go about with calumnies(to make enmity between friends)." The Prophet then took a green leaf of a date-palm tree, split it into (pieces) and fixed one on each grave. They said, "O Allah's Apostle! Why have you done so?" He replied, "I hope that their punishment might be lessened till these (the pieces of the leaf) become dry." (See the foot-note of Hadith 215).
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:06 pm

Volume 3,Book 30,Number 91:
Sahih Bukhari.

Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said,"Madinah is a sanctuary from that place to that.Its trees should not be cut and no heresy should be innovated nor any sin should be committed in it,and whoever innovates in it an heresy or commits sins (bad deeds),then he will incur the curse of Allah, the angels,and all the people."
(See Hadith No.409,Vol 9).
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:06 pm

Volume 5,Book 58,Number 163:
Sahih Bukhari.

Narrated 'Ali:
The Prophet said,"The best of the world's women is Mary (at her lifetime),and the best of the world's women is Khadija (at her lifetime)."
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod

Book 029,Number 5641:
Sahih Muslim.

Jabir reported that there came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) a desert Arab and said: Allah's Messenger,I saw in the state of steep as if my head had been cut off and I had been moving on haltingly after it. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to that desert Arab:Do not narrate to the people the vain sporting of satan with you in your sleep and (the narrator) also said:I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) in his subsequent address:None amongst you should narrate the vain sporting of devil with him in the dream.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

Book 032,Number 6254:
Sahih Muslim.

Jabir b. Abdullah reported that two young men,one from the Muhajirin (emigrants) and the other one from the Angr (helpers) fell into dispute and the Muhajir called his fellow Muhajirin, and the Ansari (the helper) called the Ansar (for help).In the meanwhile,Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came there and said:What is this,the proclamation of the days of jahiliya (ignorance) ? They said:Allah's Messenger,there is nothing serious.The two young men fell into dispute and the one struck at the back of the other.Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said:Well,a person should help his brother whether he is an oppressor or an oppressed.If he is the oppressor he should prevent him from doing it,for that is his help;and if he is the oppressed he should be helped (against oppression).
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

Volume 9,Book 93,Number 624:
Sahih Bukhari.

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

Allah's Apostle said,"Your stay (in this world) in comparison to the stay of the nations preceding you,is like the period between'Asr prayer and the sun set (in comparison to a whole day).The people of the Torah were given the Torah and they acted on it till midday and then they were unable to carry on.And they were given (a reward equal to) one Qirat each.Then the people of the Gospel were given the Gospel and they acted on it till 'Asr Prayer and then they were unable to carry on,so they were given la reward equal to) one Qirat each.Then you were given the Qur'an and you acted on it till sunset, therefore you were given (a reward equal to) two Qirats each.On that,the people of the Scriptures said,'These people (Muslims) did less work than we but they took a bigger reward.' Allah said (to them).'Have I done any oppression to you as regards your rights ?' They said,"No."Then Allah said,'That is My Blessing which I grant to whomsoever I will.' "
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:07 pm

Volume 8,Book 75,Number 414:
Sahih Bukhari.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said,"Whoever says,'Subhan Allah wa bihamdihi,'one hundred times a day,will be forgiven all his sins even if they were as much as the foam of the sea.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:08 pm

Volume 1,Book 2,Number 49:
Sahih Bukhari.

Narrated An-Nu'man bin Bashir:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying,'Both legal and illegal things are evident but in between them there are doubtful (suspicious) things and most of the people have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from these suspicious things saves his religion and his honor.And whoever indulges in these suspicious things is like a shepherd who grazes (his animals) near the Hima (private pasture) of someone else and at any moment he is liable to get in it. (O people!) Beware ! Every king has a Hima and the Hima of Allah on the earth is His illegal (forbidden) things. Beware ! There is a piece of flesh in the body if it becomes good (reformed) the whole body becomes good but if it gets spoilt the whole body gets spoilt and that is the heart.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:10 pm

Bukhari:Volume 2, Book 21, Number 230:

Narrated Al-Mughira:

The Prophet used to stand (in the prayer) or pray till both his feet or legs swelled. He was asked why (he offered such an unbearable prayer) and he said, "should I not be a thankful slave."
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:10 pm

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 2 :: Hadith 41

Narrated 'Aisha:
Once the Prophet came while a woman was sitting with me. He said, "Who is she?" I replied, "She is so and so," and told him about her (excessive) praying. He said disapprovingly, "Do (good) deeds which is within your capacity (without being overtaxed) as Allah does not get tired (of giving rewards) but (surely) you will get tired and the best deed (act of Worship) in the sight of Allah is that which is done regularly."
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:12 pm

Sahih bukhari
Volume 8, Book 78, Number 646:
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:
Allah's Apostle had a gold ring made for himself, and he used to wear it with the stone towards the inner part of his hand. Consequently, the people had similar rings made for themselves. Afterwards the Prophet; sat on the pulpit and took it off, saying, "I used to wear this ring and keep its stone towards the palm of my hand." He then threw it away and said, "By Allah, I will never wear it." Therefore all the people threw away their rings as well.

Sahih bukhari, Volume 8, Book 73, Number 165:
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:
Allah's Apostle said, "Inform me of a tree which resembles a Muslim, giving its fruits at every season by the permission of its Lord, and the leaves of which do not fall." I thought of the date-palm tree, but I disliked to speak because Abu Bakr and 'Umar were present there. When nobody spoke, the Prophet said, "It is the date-palm tree" When I came out with my father, I said, "O father! It came to my mind that it was the date-palm tree." He said, "What prevented you from saying it?" Had you said it, it would have been more dearer to me than such-and-such a thing (fortune)." I said, "Nothing prevented me but the fact that neither you nor Abu Bakr spoke, so I disliked to speak (in your presence)."

Sahih bukhari
Volume 8, Book 80, Number 756:
Narrated Usama bin Zaid:
the Prophet said, "A Muslim cannot be the heir of a disbeliever, nor can a disbeliever be the heir of a Muslim."
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:12 pm

Book 031,Number 5890:
Sahih Muslim.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:While I was asleep I saw myself on a well with a leathern bucket on a pulley.I drew (water) out of that as Allah wished me (to draw).Then the son of Abu Quhafa (Abu Bakr) drew from it one bucketful or two and there was some weakness in drawing that (may Allah forgive him).Then that bucket (changed into a large bucket) and Ibn Khattab drew it.I did not see any strongest man drawing it like 'Umar b. Khattab.He brought out so much water that the camels of the people had enough to drink and then laid down (for rest)
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 8 :: Hadith 418Narrated 'Aisha:

The Prophet used to start every thing from the right (for good things) whenever it was possible in all his affairs; for example: in washing, combing or wearing shoes.

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 8 :: Hadith 419
Narrated 'Aisha:

Um Habiba and Um Salama mentioned about a church they had seen in Ethiopia in which there were pictures. They told the Prophet about it, on which he said, "If any religious man dies amongst those people they would build a place of worship at his grave and make these pictures in it. They will be the worst creature in the sight of Allah on the Day of Resurrection."
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:13 pm

Sahih Bukhari
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 43:

Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:

Once a Jew said to me, "O the chief of believers! There is a verse in your Holy Book Which is read by all of you (Muslims), and had it been revealed to us, we would have taken that day (on which it was revealed as a day of celebration." 'Umar bin Al-Khattab asked, "Which is that verse?" The Jew replied, "This day I have perfected your religion For you, completed My favor upon you, And have chosen for you Islam as your religion." (5:3) 'Umar replied,"No doubt, we know when and where this verse was revealed to the Prophet. It was Friday and the Prophet was standing at 'Arafat (i.e. the Day of Hajj)"

Holy Quran
Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah; that which hath been killed by strangling, or by a violent blow, or by a headlong fall, or by being gored to death; that which hath been (partly) eaten by a wild animal; unless ye are able to slaughter it (in due form); that which is sacrificed on stone (altars); (forbidden) also is the division (of meat) by raffling with arrows: that is impiety. This day have those who reject faith given up all hope of your religion: yet fear them not but fear Me. This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. But if any is forced by hunger, with no inclination to transgression, Allah is indeed Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:14 pm

Volume 4,Book 55,Number 548:
Sahih Bukhari.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah 's Apostle said,"Treat women nicely,for a women is created from a rib,and the most curved portion of the rib is its upper portion,so, if you should try to straighten it,it will break, but if you leave it as it is,it will remain crooked.So treat women nicely."
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:15 pm

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 2 :: Hadith 39
Narrated Al-Bara' (bin 'Azib):

When the Prophet came to Medina, he stayed first with his grandfathers or maternal uncles from Ansar. He offered his prayers facing Baitul-Maqdis (Jerusalem) for sixteen or seventeen months, but he wished that he could pray facing the Ka'ba (at Mecca). The first prayer which he offered facing the Ka'ba was the 'Asr prayer in the company of some people. Then one of those who had offered that prayer with him came out and passed by some people in a mosque who were bowing during their prayers (facing Jerusalem). He said addressing them, "By Allah, I testify that I have prayed with Allah's Apostle facing Mecca (Ka'ba).' Hearing that, those people changed their direction towards the Ka'ba immediately. Jews and the people of the scriptures used to be pleased to see the Prophet facing Jerusalem in prayers but when he changed his direction towards the Ka'ba, during the prayers, they disapproved of it.

Al-Bara' added, "Before we changed our direction towards the Ka'ba (Mecca) in prayers, some Muslims had died or had been killed and we did not know what to say about them (regarding their prayers.) Allah then revealed: And Allah would never make your faith (prayers) to be lost (i.e. the prayers of those Muslims were valid).' " (2:143).
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:16 pm

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 2 :: Hadith 42
Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said, "Whoever said "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and has in his heart good (faith) equal to the weight of a barley grain will be taken out of Hell. And whoever said: "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and has in his heart good (faith) equal to the weight of a wheat grain will be taken out of Hell. And whoever said, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and has in his heart good (faith) equal to the weight of an atom will be taken out of Hell."
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:16 pm

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 2 :: Hadith 44
Narrated Talha bin 'Ubaidullah:

A man from Najd with unkempt hair came to Allah's Apostle and we heard his loud voice but could not understand what he was saying, till he came near and then we came to know that he was asking about Islam. Allah's Apostle said, "You have to offer prayers perfectly five times in a day and night (24 hours)." The man asked, "Is there any more (praying)?" Allah's Apostle replied, "No, but if you want to offer the Nawafil prayers (you can)." Allah's Apostle further said to him: "You have to observe fasts during the month of Ramad, an." The man asked, "Is there any more fasting?" Allah's Apostle replied, "No, but if you want to observe the Nawafil fasts (you can.)" Then Allah's Apostle further said to him, "You have to pay the Zakat (obligatory charity)." The man asked, "Is there any thing other than the Zakat for me to pay?" Allah's Apostle replied, "No, unless you want to give alms of your own." And then that man retreated saying, "By Allah! I will neither do less nor more than this." Allah's Apostle said, "If what he said is true, then he will be successful (i.e. he will be granted Paradise)."
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 2 :: Hadith 51
Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:

Allah's Apostle said, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intention and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for Allah and His Apostle, then his emigration was for Allah and His Apostle. And whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for."
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:17 pm

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:"Visit the graves,for they remind you of the Hereafter."
Narrated by Muslim,976.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:18 pm

Book 004,Number 2033:
Sahih Muslim.

Abu Malik al-Ash'ari reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:Among my people there are four characteristics belonging to pre-Islamic period which they do not abandon: boasting of high rank,reviling other peoples' genealogies,seeking rain by stars,and walling.And he (further) said:If the wailing woman does not repent before she dies,she will be made to stand on the Day of Resurrection wearing a garment of pitch and a chemise of mange.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:20 pm

Volume 4,Book 56,Number 834:
Sahih Bukhari.
Narrated Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba:
The Prophet said,"Some of my followers will remain victorious (and on the right path) till the Last Day comes, and they will still be victorious.

Volume 4,Book 56,Number 835:
Sahih Bukhari.
Narrated Muawiya:

I heard the Prophet saying,"A group of people amongst my followers will remain obedient to Allah's orders and they will not be harmed by anyone who will not help them or who will oppose them, till Allah's Order (the Last Day) comes upon them while they are still on the right path."
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:20 pm

In Sunan Ibn Maajah (al-Manaasik,3062) it was reported from Jaabir ibn ‘Abd-Allaah that the Prophet SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The water of Zamzam is for whatever it is drunk for.” The Salaf and ‘ulamaa’ acted upon this Hadeeth. When ‘Abd-Allaah ibn al-Mubaarak went for Hajj, he came to Zamzam and said, “O Allaah, Ibn Abi’l-Mawaali told us from Muhammad ibn al-Munkadir from Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him) that Your Prophet SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, ‘The water of Zamzam is for whatever it is drunk for.’ I am drinking it to ward off thirst on the Day of Resurrection.” Ibn Abi’l-Mawaali is thiqah (trustworthy) so the hadeeth is hasan (good).
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:22 pm

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 2 :: Hadith 47

Narrated Abu Huraira:

One day while the Prophet was sitting in the company of some people, (The angel) Gabriel came and asked, "What is faith?" Allah's Apostle replied, 'Faith is to believe in Allah, His angels, (the) meeting with Him, His Apostles, and to believe in Resurrection." Then he further asked, "What is Islam?" Allah's Apostle replied, "To worship Allah Alone and none else, to offer prayers perfectly to pay the compulsory charity (Zakat) and to observe fasts during the month of Ramadan." Then he further asked, "What is Ihsan (perfection)?"Allah's Apostle replied, "To worship Allah as if you see Him, and if you cannot achieve this state of devotion then you must consider that He is looking at you." Then he further asked, "When will the Hour be established?" Allah's Apostle replied, "The answerer has no better knowledge than the questioner. But I will inform you about its portents.

1. When a slave (lady) gives birth to her master.

2. When the shepherds of black camels start boasting and competing with others in the construction of higher buildings. And the Hour is one of five things which nobody knows except Allah.

The Prophet then recited: "Verily, with Allah (Alone) is the knowledge of the Hour--." (31. 34) Then that man (Gabriel) left and the Prophet asked his companions to call him back, but they could not see him. Then the Prophet said, "That was Gabriel who came to teach the people their religion." Abu 'Abdullah said: He (the Prophet) considered all that as a part of faith.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:23 pm

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 2 :: Hadith 52

Narrated Abu Mas'ud:
The Prophet said, "If a man spends on his family (with the intention of having a reward from Allah) sincerely for Allah's sake then it is a (kind of) alms-giving in reward for him.

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 2 :: Hadith 53

Narrated Sa'd bin Abi Waqqas:
Allah's Apostle said, "You will be rewarded for whatever you spend for Allah's sake even if it were a morsel which you put in your wife's mouth."
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:23 pm

Vol 4, Book 52. Hadith 209:: Bukhari)

Narrated By Abdullah: TODAY A MAN CAME TO ME and asked me a question which I did not know how to answer. He said, "Tell me, if a wealthy active man, well-equipped with arms, goes out on military expeditions with our chiefs, and orders us to do such things as we cannot do (should we obey him?)" I replied, "By Allah, I do not know what to reply you, except that we, were in the company of the Prophet and he used to order us to do a thing once only till we finished it. And no doubt, everyone among you will remain in a good state as long as he obeys Allah. If one is in doubt as to the legality of something, he should ask somebody who would satisfy him, but soon will come a time when you will not find such a man. By Him, except Whom none has the right to be worshipped. I see that the example of what has passed of this life (to what remains thereof) is like a pond whose fresh water has been used up and nothing remains but muddy water."
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:24 pm

Bukhari:Volume 3, Book 43, Number 634:

Narrated Salim's father (i.e. 'Abdullah):

The Prophet said, "Whoever takes a piece of the land of others unjustly, he will sink down the seven earths on the Day of Resurrection."
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:24 pm

Dawud :: Book 41 : Hadith 4766
Narrated Atiyyah as-Sa'di:

AbuWa'il al-Qass said: We entered upon Urwah ibn Muhammad ibn as-Sa'di. A man spoke to him and made him angry. So he stood and performed ablution; he then returned and performed ablution, and said: My father told me on the authority of my grandfather Atiyyah who reported the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) as saying: Anger comes from the devil, the devil was created of fire, and fire is extinguished only with water; so when one of you becomes angry, he should perform ablution
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:25 pm

Dawud :: Book 41 : Hadith 4803
Narrated AbuHurayrah:

AbulQasim (peace_be_upon_him) said: When one of you is in the sun (Shams)--Makhlad's version has "fay'"--and the shadow withdraws from him so that he is partly in sun and partly in shade, he should get up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

*****HADITH THREAD*****

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 28 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next