Please register to gain full access to forum features lyk chatbox, webcam chatroom, radio, mast bank etc.......n many other coool features... Smile

Use firefox to browse our forum... Smile ..other browsers are not supported..... Smile
Please register to gain full access to forum features lyk chatbox, webcam chatroom, radio, mast bank etc.......n many other coool features... Smile

Use firefox to browse our forum... Smile ..other browsers are not supported..... Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RadioChat RoomHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterPMLog in
Latest topics
» Dil sabse ziada kon torta hai ? Larkian or Larkay ?
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:29 pm by zulfi_rocks

» jub piyar me nakami hoti hay ya kuch b xyz to lurkian zeada dil pe leti hain ya lurkay ??
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:16 am by AngelBee

» ~This Or That ~
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:05 pm by Xuhaib

» **Most Romantic Song**
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:48 am by crazzycat

» Truth or Dare!!
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:46 am by crazzycat

» Post Nice quotes here
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:45 am by crazzycat

» CHOOSE A GF/BF FROM THE CURRENT PAGE....!!!
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:52 pm by Faisal

» WhO's NeXt!!!!!
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:14 am by Xuhaib

» HO NAHI SAKTA
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:02 am by K@mi

» attendence
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:48 am by Mast Hurii

» I ---- U ... (",)
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:03 am by Umair Abdullah

» ♥ღThRoW AnYtHiNg tO ThE PeRsOn aBoVe u..♥ღ
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:50 am by Xuhaib

» Yes or No-Game
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:49 am by Xuhaib

» !i!(^ i LiKE yOuR ________ ^)!i!
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am by Xuhaib

» TRAPPED IN A LIFT WID THE PERSON ABOVE U.....
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am by Xuhaib

» Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:44 am by Xuhaib

» FACE LOOKS????
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:43 am by Xuhaib

» Maara jaye ya choora jaye........
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:15 am by K@mi

» *!~ JUS STEAL ET !~*
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:34 am by Azaan

» WhO's tHe mSt gOoD LoOkInG oN tHe cUrReNt pAgE
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:00 pm by Ch@rming

» ~ NAMAZ ~ Plz Look Upon it !!!
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:41 am by K@mi

» Rishta Onlyn Dnt M!ss Da Chance (",)
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:57 am by Awz

» M!sh@l'z World ... (",)
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:47 pm by AngelBee

» »¦« »¦« MOOD KESA HAI? »¦« »¦«
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:26 am by coming_style

» I Don't Like............!!!!!
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:07 am by Alone Prince

» Facts About Guys!Believe It Or Not...
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:13 am by coming_style

» WHO WILL U MARRY FROM ABOVE 3
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:27 am by nayyab

» *~****BEST GHAZAL OF THE WEEK****~*
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:55 am by Umair Abdullah

» khushi k liay kia zarori hai?
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:58 pm by K@mi

» WHAT'S SO SPECIAL IN THE PERSON ABOVE??
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:27 am by coming_style

Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 298 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:58 am
Top posters
Mast Hafsay (12116)
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 I_vote_lcapIF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 I_voting_barIF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 I_vote_rcap 
shanu (9384)
IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 I_vote_lcapIF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 I_voting_barIF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 I_vote_rcap 
Faisal (8341)
$am (7107)
$arah khan (3980)
AngelBee (3760)
Usama1 (3742)
Nida Arshi (3599)
sheroz (3405)
Lycan (2921)

IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
cool and nice
Agar forum bana-nay ka moqa mila tau uska naam kia rakho gay
Agar forum bana-nay ka moqa mila tau uska naam kia rakho gay
cool and nice

Number of posts : 1342

IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 Vide
PostSubject: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 6:39 am

First topic message reminder :

IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...what would b ur reaction..and what will uo offer him/her to eat/drink............
Back to top Go down
K@mi
Tuk-Kay Moderator
Tuk-Kay Moderator

Number of posts : 1437

PostSubject: Re: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:42 am

@ above

per mane to aap se he milna tha

@ topic

uf khudaya ma in larkiyon se kese jaan churwaoon.
abhi nida gayi hai to nayyab a gayi mera ghr hai yaah guest house
Back to top Go down
nayyab
You Deserve Bein a V.I.P here

Number of posts : 2622

PostSubject: Re: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:43 am

Razz

@ma bhe nhe hon ghr pa Razz
Back to top Go down
K@mi
Tuk-Kay Moderator
Tuk-Kay Moderator

PostSubject: Re: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:46 am

@ above

to phr ma aapk ghr pe apka wait kerta hun aap jaldi ghr ajan... Basketball
Back to top Go down
nayyab

Number of posts : 2622

PostSubject: Re: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:48 am

IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 485799

ok buddy u wait karo ma chali

bye bounce Basketball
Back to top Go down
K@mi
Tuk-Kay Moderator
Tuk-Kay Moderator

PostSubject: Re: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:54 am

suno apna system on kerti jana mane fun thing use karni hai

@ topic

aap wapis jaiye hum is company ka koi brand use nahi karte.
Back to top Go down
Mast Choco
Luck Contest Winner
Luck Contest Winner
Mast Choco

Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:53 am

chye piye ga ya thanda????
Back to top Go down
Nida Arshi
You Rock... !
You Rock... !
Nida Arshi

Number of posts : 3599

PostSubject: Re: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:01 am

are aap akele aaye hai...or koi nahi aaya aapke saath
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

Number of posts : 9384

PostSubject: Re: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:40 pm

aaye aaye tashreef layee

rozz hee ajatay hoo Razz
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

Number of posts : 12116

PostSubject: Re: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:13 am

aian kaisay ana hua aap ka ? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Mast Choco
Luck Contest Winner
Luck Contest Winner
Mast Choco

PostSubject: Re: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:45 am

Aou tum ka apna room dikhaoun..... : IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 731529
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:08 am

oye tum meray ghar kiya karany aiay ho affraid
Back to top Go down
Mast Choco
Luck Contest Winner
Luck Contest Winner
Mast Choco

PostSubject: Re: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:13 am

tum ki mami nay mujhy chaye pay bulaya hai....

mairy ghar khairiyat???kyun??? koi shakaiyet tu nahi lagani
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:15 am

danay marnay hain tumhain aa jao andar band kar k Razz
Back to top Go down
Ch@rming
i think u still wish to be a V.I.P member
i think u still wish to be a V.I.P member
Ch@rming

Number of posts : 2471

PostSubject: Re: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:21 am

oooh maaahi ayi hai cheers

come come.... kia khaogi tussi
Back to top Go down
Mast Choco
Luck Contest Winner
Luck Contest Winner
Mast Choco

PostSubject: Re: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:23 am

abh ghar aye mahman say mai bura slook nahi kerta ... a jaou tum ko kheer khilon bohat mazzy ki hai bus Billi nay munh mar diya tha us may IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 485799
Back to top Go down
Mast Choco
Luck Contest Winner
Luck Contest Winner
Mast Choco

PostSubject: Re: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:25 am

abv for MAhi

@ kis say milna hai???
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:27 am

aa jao anday ka halwa khilati hon tumhain cheers
Back to top Go down
Mast Choco
Luck Contest Winner
Luck Contest Winner
Mast Choco

PostSubject: Re: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:31 am

Ghar pay tu koi nahi hai.... IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 731529 a jou....
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:43 am

oye bhag jao tumhara iraday mujhe theak nahi lagtay Rolling Eyes lol!
Back to top Go down
Mast Choco
Luck Contest Winner
Luck Contest Winner
Mast Choco

PostSubject: Re: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:45 am

iss wakt itni Raat gai.... kya ghar say bhag k aye ho????
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:50 am

ghar mein koi nahgi hai pahaly ye 75 rup chuk lo or ja kar botle ley aoa Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mast Choco
Luck Contest Winner
Luck Contest Winner
Mast Choco

PostSubject: Re: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:55 am

75 ki kon c botle ati hai??? IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 485799

would u like soft dring or somthing rocks???? IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 511297
Back to top Go down
Nida Arshi
You Rock... !
You Rock... !
Nida Arshi

Number of posts : 3599

PostSubject: Re: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:47 am

sorry kise aap dhoondh rahe hai woh barabar wale ghar me rehti hai yahan nahi
Back to top Go down
Mast Choco
Luck Contest Winner
Luck Contest Winner
Mast Choco

PostSubject: Re: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:43 am

hahahah chalo aik glass pani hi pila do.....
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:47 am

aoa 75 ki pepsi milti hai ley aoa IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 485799
Back to top Go down
Mast Choco
Luck Contest Winner
Luck Contest Winner
Mast Choco

PostSubject: Re: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:55 am

ajh koi nahi hai ghar pay phir kabhi ana
Back to top Go down
K@mi
Tuk-Kay Moderator
Tuk-Kay Moderator
K@mi

PostSubject: Re: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:26 am

yaar yeh 2 piece tum phr kabhi wapis ker jatey. itni jaldi kiya thi???

or tum ne woh tasveer khichwa li is 2piece ma,,,,, fun thing k liey yaaara?????
Back to top Go down
AngelBee
User Ranks Moderator
User Ranks Moderator
AngelBee

Number of posts : 3760

PostSubject: Re: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:22 am

Rolling Eyes ... G Kon :?: ... May I Knw Ya ... :?:
Back to top Go down
K@mi
Tuk-Kay Moderator
Tuk-Kay Moderator
K@mi

PostSubject: Re: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:26 am

acha hua tum aa gayi...ma tumhare ghr he a raha tha. tum ne mujhe no spam ka board dikhaya tha na mane dekhna tha k tum ho kaun ammi ki shakayat karni thi......
Back to top Go down
AngelBee
User Ranks Moderator
User Ranks Moderator
AngelBee

Number of posts : 3760

PostSubject: Re: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:40 am

IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 2107 FORUM tak bola tha tum tou ghar he Aagaey chalo bhago ... tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...?????   IF THE ABV PERSON COMES to your home ...????? - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 40 Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next