Please register to gain full access to forum features lyk chatbox, webcam chatroom, radio, mast bank etc.......n many other coool features... Smile

Use firefox to browse our forum... Smile ..other browsers are not supported..... Smile
Please register to gain full access to forum features lyk chatbox, webcam chatroom, radio, mast bank etc.......n many other coool features... Smile

Use firefox to browse our forum... Smile ..other browsers are not supported..... Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RadioChat RoomHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterPMLog in
Latest topics
» Dil sabse ziada kon torta hai ? Larkian or Larkay ?
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:29 pm by zulfi_rocks

» jub piyar me nakami hoti hay ya kuch b xyz to lurkian zeada dil pe leti hain ya lurkay ??
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:16 am by AngelBee

» ~This Or That ~
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:05 pm by Xuhaib

» **Most Romantic Song**
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:48 am by crazzycat

» Truth or Dare!!
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:46 am by crazzycat

» Post Nice quotes here
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:45 am by crazzycat

» CHOOSE A GF/BF FROM THE CURRENT PAGE....!!!
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:52 pm by Faisal

» WhO's NeXt!!!!!
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:14 am by Xuhaib

» HO NAHI SAKTA
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:02 am by K@mi

» attendence
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:48 am by Mast Hurii

» I ---- U ... (",)
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:03 am by Umair Abdullah

» ♥ღThRoW AnYtHiNg tO ThE PeRsOn aBoVe u..♥ღ
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:50 am by Xuhaib

» Yes or No-Game
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:49 am by Xuhaib

» !i!(^ i LiKE yOuR ________ ^)!i!
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am by Xuhaib

» TRAPPED IN A LIFT WID THE PERSON ABOVE U.....
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am by Xuhaib

» Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:44 am by Xuhaib

» FACE LOOKS????
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:43 am by Xuhaib

» Maara jaye ya choora jaye........
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:15 am by K@mi

» *!~ JUS STEAL ET !~*
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:34 am by Azaan

» WhO's tHe mSt gOoD LoOkInG oN tHe cUrReNt pAgE
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:00 pm by Ch@rming

» ~ NAMAZ ~ Plz Look Upon it !!!
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:41 am by K@mi

» Rishta Onlyn Dnt M!ss Da Chance (",)
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:57 am by Awz

» M!sh@l'z World ... (",)
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:47 pm by AngelBee

» »¦« »¦« MOOD KESA HAI? »¦« »¦«
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:26 am by coming_style

» I Don't Like............!!!!!
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:07 am by Alone Prince

» Facts About Guys!Believe It Or Not...
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:13 am by coming_style

» WHO WILL U MARRY FROM ABOVE 3
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:27 am by nayyab

» *~****BEST GHAZAL OF THE WEEK****~*
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:55 am by Umair Abdullah

» khushi k liay kia zarori hai?
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:58 pm by K@mi

» WHAT'S SO SPECIAL IN THE PERSON ABOVE??
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:27 am by coming_style

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 298 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:58 am
Top posters
Mast Hafsay (12116)
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWrite the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 I_voting_barWrite the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
shanu (9384)
Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWrite the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 I_voting_barWrite the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Faisal (8341)
$am (7107)
$arah khan (3980)
AngelBee (3760)
Usama1 (3742)
Nida Arshi (3599)
sheroz (3405)
Lycan (2921)

Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
zulfi_rocks
Herez Your Gift...All Your Ranks Are Full Now...
Herez Your Gift...All Your Ranks Are Full Now...
zulfi_rocks

Number of posts : 2177

Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Quote :
Hey Guyz i m sure it will b so funny,
Dekho Yaar Apne Parents, teachers Ya Hazrat Mohammad S.A.W ko plz mat count karna,
bcoz ye qabil-e-ihtraam log hain, kisi nabi ya sahabi ko iss game mein shamil karna...
i feel k ye achi baat nahi hogi.

kya kehte ho?

Lets start with me,

I think k Mr. Jinah is most respectable person according to me.
wat u say,

Last edited by zulfi_rocks on Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faisal
socho agar Most Wanted ka title na mila aapko 10,000 posts pay tu ?

Number of posts : 8341

PostSubject: Re: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:17 am

mahnor me tumhari hi nai tumhari hr bat ki respect kerti hn chahe na bhi manon
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner

Number of posts : 9384

PostSubject: Re: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:36 am

yeh kaya respect respect start hoo gayee hay yahan per Laughing
Back to top Go down
Usama1
You Rock... !
You Rock... !

Number of posts : 3742

PostSubject: Re: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:25 am

shanu mere bahi chal to tension na
main tere bht respect kerta ho chal khush ho ja

Laughing
Back to top Go down
sheroz
You Rock... !
You Rock... !

Number of posts : 3405

PostSubject: Re: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:43 am

i respect only those who know "RESPECT"
Back to top Go down
sheroz
You Rock... !
You Rock... !

PostSubject: Re: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:44 am

usama tu b kya yad keray ga.
ab se teri b respect start Laughing
Back to top Go down
Usama1
You Rock... !
You Rock... !
Usama1

PostSubject: Re: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:36 am

chal sharoz to aj say apna bolay to bahi
tere respect to kerni pary gi dude phr
Back to top Go down
sheroz
You Rock... !
You Rock... !
sheroz

PostSubject: Re: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:32 pm

thanks yara.
oh nai yara nai bhai
Smile
Back to top Go down
Faisal
Faisal

PostSubject: Re: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:35 pm

lo mera dosra chota mamo a gya
ab tu respect kerni pare gi
Back to top Go down
sheroz
You Rock... !
You Rock... !
sheroz

PostSubject: Re: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:40 pm

mujhay b mamo bna liya????? Shocked

tumhari respect nai nai tumhari sirf care kerni paray ge Wink
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

Number of posts : 12116

PostSubject: Re: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:51 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Faisal
Faisal

PostSubject: Re: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:55 pm

mano ki respect ab se nai keron gi ab se srf mamo ki karon gi sheroz mamo
Back to top Go down
sheroz
You Rock... !
You Rock... !
sheroz

PostSubject: Re: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:47 pm

wo tumhari khala hay bachay. os ki b kerna.

mahii bta rahe the tum nay abi tak matti khana nai chori.
bachay ap baray ho gaye ho ab chor do matti khana Laughing
Back to top Go down
Usama1
You Rock... !
You Rock... !
Usama1

PostSubject: Re: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:42 am

wo tumhari khala hay bachay. os ki b kerna.

mahii bta rahe the tum nay abi tak matti khana nai chori.
bachay ap baray ho gaye ho ab chor do matti khana

hahahaha
above poct lol!
Back to top Go down
sheroz
You Rock... !
You Rock... !
sheroz

PostSubject: Re: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:43 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Faisal
Faisal

PostSubject: Re: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:49 pm

u both mamo's ki respect keron gi
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 7:08 am

sir s s raza ki Smile
Back to top Go down
Usama1
You Rock... !
You Rock... !
Usama1

PostSubject: Re: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 7:34 am

main sherry ki bht respect kerta ho

hahahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faisal
Faisal

PostSubject: Re: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:46 pm

me usama ki bahut respect kerti hn
mera pyara mamo hai
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:42 pm

mein apni bohat respect karti hon cheers
Back to top Go down
Faisal
Faisal

PostSubject: Re: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 7:24 pm

me mahnor ki bahut respect kerti hn
ye mujhe bahut dant'ti hai is lye
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:45 am

HAZRAT MUNASIB lol!
Back to top Go down
sheroz
You Rock... !
You Rock... !
sheroz

PostSubject: Re: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:06 am

mahi ki yar

bolay tu dil se.
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:13 am

Speedy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lycan
3000 Posts n u r a V.I.P member
3000 Posts n u r a V.I.P member
Lycan

Number of posts : 2921

PostSubject: Re: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:14 am

khud apni!
Back to top Go down
sheroz
You Rock... !
You Rock... !
sheroz

PostSubject: Re: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:21 am

of all which are mine
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:03 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:25 am

sheroz bhai ki lol!
Back to top Go down
Faisal
Faisal

PostSubject: Re: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:52 pm

shanu ki is ne meri voice ki bari taref ki
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:49 pm

hafsa kee

yeh meray sath song gayay gee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faisal
Faisal

PostSubject: Re: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:22 pm

shanu ki ye mera new frnd bn'ne wala hai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.   Write the Person U Respect Most in The World. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Write the Person U Respect Most in The World.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next