Please register to gain full access to forum features lyk chatbox, webcam chatroom, radio, mast bank etc.......n many other coool features... Smile

Use firefox to browse our forum... Smile ..other browsers are not supported..... Smile
Please register to gain full access to forum features lyk chatbox, webcam chatroom, radio, mast bank etc.......n many other coool features... Smile

Use firefox to browse our forum... Smile ..other browsers are not supported..... Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RadioChat RoomHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterPMLog in
Latest topics
» Dil sabse ziada kon torta hai ? Larkian or Larkay ?
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:29 pm by zulfi_rocks

» jub piyar me nakami hoti hay ya kuch b xyz to lurkian zeada dil pe leti hain ya lurkay ??
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:16 am by AngelBee

» ~This Or That ~
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:05 pm by Xuhaib

» **Most Romantic Song**
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:48 am by crazzycat

» Truth or Dare!!
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:46 am by crazzycat

» Post Nice quotes here
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:45 am by crazzycat

» CHOOSE A GF/BF FROM THE CURRENT PAGE....!!!
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:52 pm by Faisal

» WhO's NeXt!!!!!
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:14 am by Xuhaib

» HO NAHI SAKTA
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:02 am by K@mi

» attendence
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:48 am by Mast Hurii

» I ---- U ... (",)
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:03 am by Umair Abdullah

» ♥ღThRoW AnYtHiNg tO ThE PeRsOn aBoVe u..♥ღ
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:50 am by Xuhaib

» Yes or No-Game
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:49 am by Xuhaib

» !i!(^ i LiKE yOuR ________ ^)!i!
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am by Xuhaib

» TRAPPED IN A LIFT WID THE PERSON ABOVE U.....
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am by Xuhaib

» Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:44 am by Xuhaib

» FACE LOOKS????
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:43 am by Xuhaib

» Maara jaye ya choora jaye........
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:15 am by K@mi

» *!~ JUS STEAL ET !~*
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:34 am by Azaan

» WhO's tHe mSt gOoD LoOkInG oN tHe cUrReNt pAgE
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:00 pm by Ch@rming

» ~ NAMAZ ~ Plz Look Upon it !!!
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:41 am by K@mi

» Rishta Onlyn Dnt M!ss Da Chance (",)
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:57 am by Awz

» M!sh@l'z World ... (",)
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:47 pm by AngelBee

» »¦« »¦« MOOD KESA HAI? »¦« »¦«
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:26 am by coming_style

» I Don't Like............!!!!!
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:07 am by Alone Prince

» Facts About Guys!Believe It Or Not...
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:13 am by coming_style

» WHO WILL U MARRY FROM ABOVE 3
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:27 am by nayyab

» *~****BEST GHAZAL OF THE WEEK****~*
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:55 am by Umair Abdullah

» khushi k liay kia zarori hai?
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:58 pm by K@mi

» WHAT'S SO SPECIAL IN THE PERSON ABOVE??
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:27 am by coming_style

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 298 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:58 am
Top posters
Mast Hafsay (12116)
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 I_vote_lcapWud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 I_voting_barWud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 
shanu (9384)
Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 I_vote_lcapWud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 I_voting_barWud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 
Faisal (8341)
$am (7107)
$arah khan (3980)
AngelBee (3760)
Usama1 (3742)
Nida Arshi (3599)
sheroz (3405)
Lycan (2921)

Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
Nida Arshi
You Rock... !
You Rock... !
Nida Arshi

Number of posts : 3599

Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......   Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 2:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

nxt plz
Back to top Go down
Xuhaib
Forum members main say kisi k sath shadi karni paray tau kisay choose karo gay ??
Forum members main say kisi k sath shadi karni paray tau kisay choose karo gay ??

Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......   Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:03 pm

yEs yEs..!!! Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 49865
Back to top Go down
shahzaib
Sing a Song for any forum member

Number of posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......   Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:03 am

nope..!!
Back to top Go down
MeHvEeN
Suggest Us Some New Sections or Tasks

Number of posts : 1691

PostSubject: Re: Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......   Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:27 pm

naw
Back to top Go down
K@mi
Tuk-Kay Moderator
Tuk-Kay Moderator

Number of posts : 1437

PostSubject: Re: Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......   Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:54 am

umair se pocch lun lol!
Back to top Go down
shahzaib

PostSubject: Re: Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......   Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:55 am

naw....Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alone Prince
3 Poll Banao in Pollz Section
Alone Prince

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......   Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:22 am

naww how could u shahzaib
Back to top Go down
MeHvEeN
MeHvEeN

PostSubject: Re: Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......   Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:11 am

kami umair se kyun poochoge?

@topic-umm Rolling Eyes nah Razz
Back to top Go down
Umair Abdullah
Take Rest...Ya Really working Hard
Take Rest...Ya Really working Hard
Umair Abdullah

Number of posts : 1826

PostSubject: Re: Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......   Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:27 am

lol!

A big No
Back to top Go down
coming_style
Kisi ki 5 Tareefein Aur 5 Buraye likho in Farishteyz And Kamineyz Section
coming_style

Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......   Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:17 am

noo
Back to top Go down
nayyab
You Deserve Bein a V.I.P here
nayyab

Number of posts : 2622

PostSubject: Re: Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......   Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:21 am

nO nO
Back to top Go down
coming_style
coming_style

PostSubject: Re: Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......   Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:12 am

nah
Back to top Go down
nayyab
nayyab

Number of posts : 2622

PostSubject: Re: Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......   Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:19 am

nO
Back to top Go down
Xuhaib
Xuhaib

PostSubject: Re: Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......   Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:43 am

n0p..!!
Back to top Go down
MeHvEeN
MeHvEeN

PostSubject: Re: Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......   Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:19 am

no
Back to top Go down
Xuhaib
Xuhaib

PostSubject: Re: Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......   Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:20 am

n0p..!!
Back to top Go down
MeHvEeN
MeHvEeN

PostSubject: Re: Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......   Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:33 am

no
Back to top Go down
Awz
Halla Gulla Mod
Halla Gulla Mod
Awz

Number of posts : 2018

PostSubject: Re: Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......   Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:45 am

Sure........ Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 962586 ....naiki or asking asking.... Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 Icon_tongue
Back to top Go down
MeHvEeN
MeHvEeN

PostSubject: Re: Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......   Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:10 am

chal aja awz cheers Razz
Back to top Go down
shahzaib
shahzaib

PostSubject: Re: Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......   Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:59 am

chali ja maehveennn:P
Back to top Go down
Alone Prince
Alone Prince

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......   Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:05 am

how could iiiii
Back to top Go down
Xuhaib
Xuhaib

PostSubject: Re: Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......   Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:40 pm

n0 waY..!!
Back to top Go down
MeHvEeN
MeHvEeN

PostSubject: Re: Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......   Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:01 am

nah
Back to top Go down
coming_style
coming_style

PostSubject: Re: Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......   Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:26 am

nahhh
Back to top Go down
Xuhaib
Xuhaib

PostSubject: Re: Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......   Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:44 am

n0pS..!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......   Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ...... - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 26 Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26