Please register to gain full access to forum features lyk chatbox, webcam chatroom, radio, mast bank etc.......n many other coool features... Smile

Use firefox to browse our forum... Smile ..other browsers are not supported..... Smile
Please register to gain full access to forum features lyk chatbox, webcam chatroom, radio, mast bank etc.......n many other coool features... Smile

Use firefox to browse our forum... Smile ..other browsers are not supported..... Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RadioChat RoomHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterPMLog in
Latest topics
» Dil sabse ziada kon torta hai ? Larkian or Larkay ?
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:29 pm by zulfi_rocks

» jub piyar me nakami hoti hay ya kuch b xyz to lurkian zeada dil pe leti hain ya lurkay ??
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:16 am by AngelBee

» ~This Or That ~
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:05 pm by Xuhaib

» **Most Romantic Song**
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:48 am by crazzycat

» Truth or Dare!!
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:46 am by crazzycat

» Post Nice quotes here
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:45 am by crazzycat

» CHOOSE A GF/BF FROM THE CURRENT PAGE....!!!
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:52 pm by Faisal

» WhO's NeXt!!!!!
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:14 am by Xuhaib

» HO NAHI SAKTA
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:02 am by K@mi

» attendence
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:48 am by Mast Hurii

» I ---- U ... (",)
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:03 am by Umair Abdullah

» ♥ღThRoW AnYtHiNg tO ThE PeRsOn aBoVe u..♥ღ
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:50 am by Xuhaib

» Yes or No-Game
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:49 am by Xuhaib

» !i!(^ i LiKE yOuR ________ ^)!i!
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am by Xuhaib

» TRAPPED IN A LIFT WID THE PERSON ABOVE U.....
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am by Xuhaib

» Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:44 am by Xuhaib

» FACE LOOKS????
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:43 am by Xuhaib

» Maara jaye ya choora jaye........
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:15 am by K@mi

» *!~ JUS STEAL ET !~*
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:34 am by Azaan

» WhO's tHe mSt gOoD LoOkInG oN tHe cUrReNt pAgE
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:00 pm by Ch@rming

» ~ NAMAZ ~ Plz Look Upon it !!!
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:41 am by K@mi

» Rishta Onlyn Dnt M!ss Da Chance (",)
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:57 am by Awz

» M!sh@l'z World ... (",)
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:47 pm by AngelBee

» »¦« »¦« MOOD KESA HAI? »¦« »¦«
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:26 am by coming_style

» I Don't Like............!!!!!
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:07 am by Alone Prince

» Facts About Guys!Believe It Or Not...
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:13 am by coming_style

» WHO WILL U MARRY FROM ABOVE 3
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:27 am by nayyab

» *~****BEST GHAZAL OF THE WEEK****~*
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:55 am by Umair Abdullah

» khushi k liay kia zarori hai?
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:58 pm by K@mi

» WHAT'S SO SPECIAL IN THE PERSON ABOVE??
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:27 am by coming_style

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 298 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:58 am
Top posters
Mast Hafsay (12116)
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 I_vote_lcap*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 I_voting_bar*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
shanu (9384)
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 I_vote_lcap*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 I_voting_bar*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Faisal (8341)
$am (7107)
$arah khan (3980)
AngelBee (3760)
Usama1 (3742)
Nida Arshi (3599)
sheroz (3405)
Lycan (2921)

*********HOLY QURAN THREAD********

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

Number of posts : 12116

*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 Vide
PostSubject: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

"… We have neglected nothing in the Book…"
[Surat al-An'aam,6:38].
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:10 pm

[2:109] Quite a number of the People of the Book wish they could Turn you (people) back to infidelity after ye have believed, from selfish envy, after the Truth hath become Manifest unto them: But forgive and overlook, Till Allah accomplish His purpose; for Allah Hath power over all things.

ENGLISH - TAFSIR IBN ABBAS

(Many of the people of the Scripture) Ka'b Ibn al-Ashraf and his companions and Finhas Ibn 'Azurah and his companions (long to make you disbelievers) make you abandon your Religion and become unbelievers, O 'Ammar [Ibn Yasir], Hudhayfah [Ibn al-Yaman] and Mu'adh Ibn Jabal! (after your belief) in Muhammad and the Qur'an, (through envy of their own account) through resentful envy, (after the Truth hath become manifest unto them) in their Book that Muhammad and his Book, his description and traits, are true, (So forgive) leave them (and be indulgent) shun them (until Allah giveth command) brings His chastisement upon Banu Qurayzah and Banu'l-Nadir, through killing, captivity and expulsion. (Lo! Allah is Able to do all things) to cause their death and expulsion.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:10 pm

[2:266] Does any of you wish that he should have a garden with date-palms and vines and streams flowing underneath, and all kinds of fruit, while he is stricken with old age, and his children are not strong (enough to look after themselves)- that it should be caught in a whirlwind, with fire therein, and be burnt up? Thus doth Allah make clear to you (His) Signs; that ye may consider.

(Would any of you like) wish (to have a garden of palm-trees and vines, with rivers flowing beneath it) under its trees, houses and rooms, (with all kinds of fruit for him therein) in the garden; (and old age hath stricken him and he hath feeble offspring) who cannot fend for themselves; (and a fiery whirlwind) a strong cold or hot wind (striketh it) i.e. the garden (and it is (all) consumed by fire. Thus Allah maketh plain His revelations) His signs through commands and prohibitions (unto you, in order that you may give thought) so that you may reflect on the similes of the Qur'an. This is also like the unbelievers in the Hereafter, they shall have no power neither will they be able to come back to the life of this world just as a person advanced in age is without strength and cannot revert to his former vigour and youth.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod

An-Nisa (The Women)

4:76 Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of satan.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod

[12:40] "If not Him, ye worship nothing but names which ye have named,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah hath sent down no authority: the command is for none but Allah: He hath commanded that ye worship none but Him: that is the right religion, but most men understand not...
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:11 pm

[16:40] For to anything which We have willed, We but say the word, "Be", and it is.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:11 pm

in the name of ALLAH the most merciful the beneficent.

The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 57,Verse 20

"Know well that the worldly life is but a play and an amusement, and a show of beauty, and exchange of boastful claims between you, and a competition of increase in riches and children. (All this is) like a rain, the growth of which attracts the farmers, then it withers, and you see it turning yellow, then it becomes straw. And in the Hereafter there is a severe punishment (for the disbelievers), and forgiveness from Allah and (Allah‘s) pleasure (for the believers and the righteous). The worldly life is nothing but a material of delusion."
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

[25:32] Those who reject Faith say: "Why is not the Qur'an revealed to him all at once? Thus (is it revealed), that We may strengthen thy heart thereby, and We have rehearsed it to thee in slow, well-arranged stages, gradually..
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

Al-A'raf (The Heights)
7:204 (Picktall) And when the Qur'an is Recited, give ear to it and pay heed, that ye may obtain mercy.
* تفسير Tafsir al-Jalalayn
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{ وَإِذَا قُرِىءَ ٱلْقُرْآنُ فَٱسْتَمِعُواْ لَهُ وَأَنصِتُواْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُرْحَمُونَ }
And when the Qur’ān is recited, listen to it and pay heed, [refraining] from speech, so that you might find mercy: this was revealed regarding [the requirement of] refraining from speech during the [mosque] sermon, which here has been expressed by [the recital of] ‘the Qur’ān’, because it [the sermon] comprises it; others say that it was revealed regarding the [requirement of silence and attention during the] recitation of the Qur’ān in general.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:12 pm

[57:28] O ye that believe! Fear Allah, and believe in His Apostle, and He will bestow on you a double portion of His Mercy: He will provide for you a Light by which ye shall walk (straight in your path), and He will forgive you (your past): for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:12 pm

[2:239] If ye fear (an enemy), pray on foot, or riding, (as may be most convenient), but when ye are in security, celebrate Allah's praises in the manner He has taught you, which ye knew not (before).
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

[6:151] Say: "Come, I will rehearse what Allah hath (really) prohibited you from": Join not anything as equal with Him; be good to your parents; kill not your children on a plea of want;- We provide sustenance for you and for them;- come not nigh to shameful deeds. Whether open or secret; take not life, which Allah hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus doth He command you, that ye may learn wisdom.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:13 pm

[10:38] Or do they say, "He forged it"? say: "Bring then a Sura like unto it, and call (to your aid) anyone you can besides Allah, if it be ye speak the truth!"
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:13 pm

[22:11] There are among men some who serve Allah, as it were, on the verge: if good befalls them, they are, therewith, well content; but if a trial comes to them, they turn on their faces: they lose both this world and the Hereafter: that is loss for all to see!
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

[5:33] The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

[61:4] Truly Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in battle array, as if they were a solid cemented structure
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:14 pm

(As for) those who take a small price for the covenant(promise) of Allah & their own oaths-- surely they shall have no portion in the hereafter, & Allah will not speak to them, nor will He look upon them on the day of resurrection nor will He purify them, & they shall have a painful chastisement.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:14 pm

[73:18] Whereon the sky will be cleft asunder? His Promise needs must be accomplished
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

(Surah: Al-Baqara, Verse #: 272 )

Not upon you (Muhammad SAW) is their guidance, but Allah guides whom He wills. And whatever you spend in good, it is for yourselves, when you spend not except seeking Allahs Countenance. And whatever you spend in good, it will be repaid to you in full, and you shall not be wronged.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

[47:4] Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), smite at their necks; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been Allah's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of Allah,- He will never let their deeds be lost.
Allah then encouraged the believers to fight, saying: (Now when ye meet in battle) on the Day of Badr (those who disbelieve, then it is smiting of the necks) they smite their necks (until, when ye have routed them) and taken them prisoners, (then making fast of bonds) keep the prisoners in captivity; (and afterward either grace) either release the prisoners without asking for a ransom (or ransom) or the prisoner ransoms himself (till the war lay down its burdens) until the disbelievers lay down their arms; it is also said that this means: until the disbelievers give up. (That (is the ordinance)) to punish whoever disbelieves in Allah. (And if Allah willed He could have punished them (without you)) if Allah willed He could have punished the disbelievers of Mecca through the angels; it is also said that this means: if Allah willed He could have punished the disbelievers of Mecca without you having to fight them, (but (thus it is ordained) that He may try some of you by means of others) but it is thus that He may test the believers with the disbelievers and the relative with his relative. (And those who are slain in the way of Allah) and those who are killed in obedience of Allah on the Day of Badr, referring here to the prophetic Companions, (He rendereth not their actions vain) Allah will not thwart their good deeds which were performed during jihad.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:15 pm

[2:170] When it is said to them; "Follow what Allah hath revealed." They say: "Nay! we shall follow the ways of our fathers." What! Even though their fathers were void of wisdom and guidance?
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:15 pm

Chapter 2, Surah Al Baqarah - Verse No.: 155-157;

سُوۡرَةُ البَقَرَة
وَلَنَبۡلُوَنَّكُم بِشَىۡءٍ۬ مِّنَ ٱلۡخَوۡفِ وَٱلۡجُوعِ وَنَقۡصٍ۬ مِّنَ ٱلۡأَمۡوَٲلِ وَٱلۡأَنفُسِ وَٱلثَّمَرَٲتِ‌ۗ وَبَشِّرِ ٱلصَّـٰبِرِينَ () ٱلَّذِينَ إِذَآ أَصَـٰبَتۡهُم مُّصِيبَةٌ۬ قَالُوٓاْ إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّآ إِلَيۡهِ رَٲجِعُونَ .. أُوْلَـٰٓٮِٕكَ عَلَيۡہِمۡ صَلَوَٲتٌ۬ مِّن رَّبِّهِمۡ وَرَحۡمَةٌ۬‌ۖ وَأُوْلَـٰٓٮِٕكَ هُمُ ٱلۡمُهۡتَدُونَ

" Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods, lives and the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere.― Who say: when afflicted with calamity: "To Allah we belong and to Him is our return." They are those on whom (descend) blessings from their Lord and Mercy and they are the ones that receive guidance."
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

Surah Al-Imran Chapter 3

179. Allâh will not leave the believers in the state in which you are now, until He distinguishes the wicked from the good. Nor will Allâh disclose to you the secrets of the Ghaib (unseen), but Allâh chooses of His Messengers whom He wills. So believe in Allâh and His Messengers. And if you believe and fear Allâh, then for you there is a great reward.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

[Surah Hujurat (49):11]
O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name of disobedience after [one's] faith. And whoever does not repent - then it is those who are the wrongdoers.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ لاَ تَتَّخِذُواْ الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَى أَوْلِيَاء بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاء بَعْضٍ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُم مِّنكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْهُمْ

"O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for Auliya (friends, protectors, helpers, etc.); they are Auliya of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for Auliya, then surely he is one of them."
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:16 pm

Surah Al-Imran Chapter 3:

173. Those (i.e. believers) unto whom the people (hypocrites) said, "Verily, the people (pagans) have gathered against you (a great army), therefore, fear them." But it (only) increased them in Faith, and they said: "Allâh (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us).[1]"

174. So they returned with Grace and Bounty from Allâh. No harm touched them; and they followed the good Pleasure of Allâh. And Allâh is the Owner of Great Bounty.

175. It is only Shaitân (Satan) that suggests to you the fear of his Auliyâ’ [supporters and friends (polytheists, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh and in His Messenger, Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم)]; so fear them not, but fear Me, if you are (true) believers.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:16 pm

Chapter 4, An Nisa = Verse No.: 115;

وَمَن يُشَاقِقِ الرَّسُولَ مِن بَعْدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُ الْهُدَى وَيَتَّبِعْ غَيْرَ سَبِيلِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ نُوَلِّهِ مَا تَوَلَّى وَنُصْلِهِ جَهَنَّمَ وَسَاءتْ مَصِيرًا

Waman yushaqiqi alrrasoola min baAAdi ma tabayyana lahu alhuda wayattabiAA ghayra sabeeli almumineena nuwallihi ma tawalla wanuslihi jahannama wasaat maseeran

(Y. Ali) If anyone contends with the Messenger even after guidance has been plainly conveyed to him, and follows a path other than that becoming to men of Faith, We shall leave him in the path he has chosen, and land him in Hell,- what an evil refuge!
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

[7:46] Between them shall be a veil, and on the heights will be men who would know every one by his marks: they will call out to the Companions of the Garden, "peace on you": they will not have entered, but they will have an assurance (thereof).

[7:47] When their eyes shall be turned towards the Companions of the Fire, they will say: "Our Lord! send us not to the company of the wrong-doers."
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 6:07 am

Surah Al-Imran Chapter 3:

173. Those (i.e. believers) unto whom the people (hypocrites) said, "Verily, the people (pagans) have gathered against you (a great army), therefore, fear them." But it (only) increased them in Faith, and they said: "Allâh (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us).[1]"

174. So they returned with Grace and Bounty from Allâh. No harm touched them; and they followed the good Pleasure of Allâh. And Allâh is the Owner of Great Bounty.

175. It is only Shaitân (Satan) that suggests to you the fear of his Auliyâ’ [supporters and friends (polytheists, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh and in His Messenger, Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم)]; so fear them not, but fear Me, if you are (true) believers.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 6:08 am

Chapter 33
59. O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way). That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. And Allâh is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.[3]
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 6:10 am

وَمَن يُشَاقِقِ الرَّسُولَ مِن بَعْدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُ الْهُدَى وَيَتَّبِعْ غَيْرَ سَبِيلِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ نُوَلِّهِ مَا تَوَلَّى وَنُصْلِهِ جَهَنَّمَ وَسَاءتْ مَصِيرًا

Waman yushaqiqi alrrasoola min baAAdi ma tabayyana lahu alhuda wayattabiAA ghayra sabeeli almumineena nuwallihi ma tawalla wanuslihi jahannama wasaat maseeran

(Y. Ali) If anyone contends with the Messenger even after guidance has been plainly conveyed to him, and follows a path other than that becoming to men of Faith, We shall leave him in the path he has chosen, and land him in Hell,- what an evil refuge!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next