Please register to gain full access to forum features lyk chatbox, webcam chatroom, radio, mast bank etc.......n many other coool features... Smile

Use firefox to browse our forum... Smile ..other browsers are not supported..... Smile
Please register to gain full access to forum features lyk chatbox, webcam chatroom, radio, mast bank etc.......n many other coool features... Smile

Use firefox to browse our forum... Smile ..other browsers are not supported..... Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RadioChat RoomHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterPMLog in
Latest topics
» Dil sabse ziada kon torta hai ? Larkian or Larkay ?
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:29 pm by zulfi_rocks

» jub piyar me nakami hoti hay ya kuch b xyz to lurkian zeada dil pe leti hain ya lurkay ??
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:16 am by AngelBee

» ~This Or That ~
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:05 pm by Xuhaib

» **Most Romantic Song**
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:48 am by crazzycat

» Truth or Dare!!
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:46 am by crazzycat

» Post Nice quotes here
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:45 am by crazzycat

» CHOOSE A GF/BF FROM THE CURRENT PAGE....!!!
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:52 pm by Faisal

» WhO's NeXt!!!!!
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:14 am by Xuhaib

» HO NAHI SAKTA
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:02 am by K@mi

» attendence
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:48 am by Mast Hurii

» I ---- U ... (",)
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:03 am by Umair Abdullah

» ♥ღThRoW AnYtHiNg tO ThE PeRsOn aBoVe u..♥ღ
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:50 am by Xuhaib

» Yes or No-Game
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:49 am by Xuhaib

» !i!(^ i LiKE yOuR ________ ^)!i!
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am by Xuhaib

» TRAPPED IN A LIFT WID THE PERSON ABOVE U.....
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am by Xuhaib

» Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:44 am by Xuhaib

» FACE LOOKS????
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:43 am by Xuhaib

» Maara jaye ya choora jaye........
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:15 am by K@mi

» *!~ JUS STEAL ET !~*
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:34 am by Azaan

» WhO's tHe mSt gOoD LoOkInG oN tHe cUrReNt pAgE
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:00 pm by Ch@rming

» ~ NAMAZ ~ Plz Look Upon it !!!
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:41 am by K@mi

» Rishta Onlyn Dnt M!ss Da Chance (",)
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:57 am by Awz

» M!sh@l'z World ... (",)
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:47 pm by AngelBee

» »¦« »¦« MOOD KESA HAI? »¦« »¦«
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:26 am by coming_style

» I Don't Like............!!!!!
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:07 am by Alone Prince

» Facts About Guys!Believe It Or Not...
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:13 am by coming_style

» WHO WILL U MARRY FROM ABOVE 3
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:27 am by nayyab

» *~****BEST GHAZAL OF THE WEEK****~*
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:55 am by Umair Abdullah

» khushi k liay kia zarori hai?
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:58 pm by K@mi

» WHAT'S SO SPECIAL IN THE PERSON ABOVE??
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:27 am by coming_style

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 298 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:58 am
Top posters
Mast Hafsay (12116)
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 I_vote_lcap*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 I_voting_bar*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 
shanu (9384)
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 I_vote_lcap*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 I_voting_bar*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 
Faisal (8341)
$am (7107)
$arah khan (3980)
AngelBee (3760)
Usama1 (3742)
Nida Arshi (3599)
sheroz (3405)
Lycan (2921)

*****HADITH THREAD*****

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

Number of posts : 12116

*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 Vide
PostSubject: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

*****HADITH THREAD*****

Volume 8,Book 82,Number 800i:
Sahih Muslim.

Narrated Anas:

I will narrate to you a narration which nobody will narrate to you after me.I heard that form the Prophet.I heard the Prophet saying,"The Hour sill not be established" or said:"From among the portents of the Hour is that the religious knowledge will betaken away (by the death of religious Scholars) and general ignorance (of religion) will appear;and the drinking of alcoholic drinks will be very common,and (open) illegal sexual intercourse will prevail, and men will decrease in number while women will increase so much so that, for fifty women there will only be one man to look after them."
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner

Number of posts : 9384

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:28 am

According to Abdullah ibn Mas'ud, the Prophet is reported to have said; "If a daughter is born to a person and he brings her up, gives her a good education and trains her in the arts of life, I shall myself stand between him and hell-fire.
(Kanz al-Ummal).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:28 am

Ibn Abbas reported that a virgin grown-up girl came to the Prophet of Allah and narrated that her father had given her in marriage to a person whom she disliked. The Prophet gave her option.
(Abu Dawud).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner

Khansa' b. Khidham reported that her father gave her in marriage, after she had became a widow. She disliked it and came to the Prophet. He annulled the marriage.
(Bukhari).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner

According to Ayeshah, the Prophet's wife, he said about women: "They are like pleasing roses."(NOTE 37)
(Kanz al-Ummal).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:29 am

Man is the ruler in his home. He will be held responsible for the conduct of his dependents, and woman is the ruler in her husband's home. She will also be held responsible for the conduct of her dependents.
(Bukhari).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:29 am

A person who has a female slave in charge and takes steps to give her a sound education and trains her in arts and culture, and then frees her and marries her, he will be doubly rewarded.
(Sahih Bukhari, Kitab al-Nikah).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

A report from Bahz b. Hakim states: I inquired the Prophet (peace be upon him) about hi teaching in respect of women. He replied: "Feed them as you feed yourselves, clothe them as you clothe yourselves, and do not beat or scold them."
(Kanz al-Ummal).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

According to a report from Abdullah b. 'Umar, the Prophet (peace be upon him) declared: "The whole world is a thing to be made use of and the best thing in the world is a virtuous wife."
(Muslim).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

Ayeshah praised the women of Ansar for their spirit of enquiry and learning, saying, 'How praiseworthy are the women of Ansar that their modesty does not prevent them from attempts at learning and the acquisition of knowledge.'
(Sahih Muslim Kitab al Tahrat).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

Umar, the Second Caliph, says, 'When a person marries a woman, and the woman stipulates that she would not be taken out of the town or city, of her residence, it is necessary for the husband to abide by the stipulation.'
(Tirmidhi p. 385).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

Ali, the Fourth Caliph, say: 'The conditions laid down by God take precedence over the conditions set by man.'
(Ahmad).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

A report from Ibn Abbas states that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: 'A previously married woman is more a guardian for herself than her guardian and a virgin should be asked permission about herself, and her permission is her silence.'
(Muslim).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:30 am

Abu Hurairah reports that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: 'A grown-up girl shall be asked permission about herself. If she is silent, it is her permission; and if she declines, there shall be no compulsion on her.'
(Muslim).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:30 am

Ibn Abas reported that the Prophet (peace be upon him) declared: 'Those women are adulteresses who marry themselves without the presence of witnesses.'
(Tirmidhi).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:31 am

Ibn Umar says: 'Uthman b. Mazu'um left behind a young daughter. My uncle, Qudamah, married her to me, and did not even consult her. When the girl came to know this, she disliked this marriage and she wished to marry Mughirah b. Shu'bah. So she was married to Mughirah.
(Ibn Majah).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:31 am

Ayeshah, says, 'A girl came and stated that her father had given her in marriage to his nephew and she disliked him. I told her to wait till the Prophet arrived. When the Prophet came, I told him the full story of the girl. He at once sent for the father of the girl and enquired whether the facts stated were true, after which he told the girl the she was at liberty to choose or repudiate her husband. The girl replied that she chose to retain her marriage, and she wanted only to know whether women had the rights in the matter.'
(Nasai).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

Ayeshah said, the Prophet (peace be upon him) of God declared: 'Marriage of a woman is invalid without there being a guardian.'
(Tirmidhi Kitab al-Nikah).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

Ayeshah, the wife of the Prophet (peace be upon him), reports: The Prophet (peace be upon him) of God said: 'The best of you is he who is best to his wife.'
(Tirmidhi).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

A report from Abu Hurairah says: 'No believer should be angry towards his wife. If some of her qualities are displeasing, there will be many other qualities worth appreciation.'
(Nail al-Autar).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:32 am

The Angel of God advised me so many times about women that I became convinced that it is not lawful for a man to divorce his wife, except when she commits adultery.
(Irshad al-Muhtaj, Huquq al-Azwaj).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:32 am

According to a report from Anas b Malik, the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: 'Girls are models of affection and sympathy and a blessing to the family. If a person has one daughter, God will screen him from the fire of hell owing to his daughter; if he has two daughters, God will admit him to Paradise; if he has three, God will exempt him from the obligations of charity and Jihad.
(Kanz al-Ummal).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:34 am

THE PRAYER (SALAT)
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:34 am

According to Utham, may God be pleased with him, the blessed Prophet (peace be upon him) said: 'To perform the late evening Prayer, (Isha), in congregation is equivalent to spending half the night in vigil, while to perform the dawn Prayer, (Fajr), in congregation is like keeping vigil throughout the night.
(Muslim).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

Said the Prophet,(peace be upon him): 'The five set Prayers may be compared to a stream of fresh water, flowing in front of your house, into which you plunge five times each day. Do you think that would leave any dirt on your body?' When they replied: 'None at all!' The Prophet, on him be peace, said: 'Indeed the five Prayers remove sins, just as water removes dirt.'
(Muslim).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

Said the Prophet, (peace be upon him): 'On the Day of Resurrection, three people will find themselves on the ridge of black musk. They will have no reckoning to fear, nor any cause for alarm while human accounts are being settled. First, a man who recites the Quran to please God, Great and Glorious is He, and who leads the Prayer to people's satisfaction. Second, a man who gives the Call to Prayer in a Mosque, inviting people to God, Great and Glorious is He, for the sake of His good pleasure. Third, a man who has a hard time making a living in this world, yet is not distracted from the work of the Hereafter.'
(Tirmidhi).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

ALMSGIVING (ZAKAT)
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

Said the Prophet (peace be upon him): 'The most meritorious form of Almsgiving is the effort to help a poor man, made in secret, by one who is himself of little means.'
(Ahmad).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

Seven will God shade on the day when there will be no shade but the shade of His Throne: one of them is a man who offers Alms without his left hand knowing what his right hand has given.
(Bukhari, Muslim).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

Blessed is the servant who spends out of the wealth he has earned without sin.
(Ibn Adi, Bazzar).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:35 am

STATUS OF WOMAN IN ISLAM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

*****HADITH THREAD*****

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 28 Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next