Please register to gain full access to forum features lyk chatbox, webcam chatroom, radio, mast bank etc.......n many other coool features... Smile

Use firefox to browse our forum... Smile ..other browsers are not supported..... Smile
Please register to gain full access to forum features lyk chatbox, webcam chatroom, radio, mast bank etc.......n many other coool features... Smile

Use firefox to browse our forum... Smile ..other browsers are not supported..... Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RadioChat RoomHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterPMLog in
Latest topics
» Dil sabse ziada kon torta hai ? Larkian or Larkay ?
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:29 pm by zulfi_rocks

» jub piyar me nakami hoti hay ya kuch b xyz to lurkian zeada dil pe leti hain ya lurkay ??
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:16 am by AngelBee

» ~This Or That ~
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:05 pm by Xuhaib

» **Most Romantic Song**
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:48 am by crazzycat

» Truth or Dare!!
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:46 am by crazzycat

» Post Nice quotes here
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:45 am by crazzycat

» CHOOSE A GF/BF FROM THE CURRENT PAGE....!!!
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:52 pm by Faisal

» WhO's NeXt!!!!!
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:14 am by Xuhaib

» HO NAHI SAKTA
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:02 am by K@mi

» attendence
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:48 am by Mast Hurii

» I ---- U ... (",)
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:03 am by Umair Abdullah

» ♥ღThRoW AnYtHiNg tO ThE PeRsOn aBoVe u..♥ღ
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:50 am by Xuhaib

» Yes or No-Game
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:49 am by Xuhaib

» !i!(^ i LiKE yOuR ________ ^)!i!
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am by Xuhaib

» TRAPPED IN A LIFT WID THE PERSON ABOVE U.....
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am by Xuhaib

» Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:44 am by Xuhaib

» FACE LOOKS????
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:43 am by Xuhaib

» Maara jaye ya choora jaye........
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:15 am by K@mi

» *!~ JUS STEAL ET !~*
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:34 am by Azaan

» WhO's tHe mSt gOoD LoOkInG oN tHe cUrReNt pAgE
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:00 pm by Ch@rming

» ~ NAMAZ ~ Plz Look Upon it !!!
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:41 am by K@mi

» Rishta Onlyn Dnt M!ss Da Chance (",)
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:57 am by Awz

» M!sh@l'z World ... (",)
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:47 pm by AngelBee

» »¦« »¦« MOOD KESA HAI? »¦« »¦«
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:26 am by coming_style

» I Don't Like............!!!!!
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:07 am by Alone Prince

» Facts About Guys!Believe It Or Not...
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:13 am by coming_style

» WHO WILL U MARRY FROM ABOVE 3
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:27 am by nayyab

» *~****BEST GHAZAL OF THE WEEK****~*
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:55 am by Umair Abdullah

» khushi k liay kia zarori hai?
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:58 pm by K@mi

» WHAT'S SO SPECIAL IN THE PERSON ABOVE??
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:27 am by coming_style

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 298 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:58 am
Top posters
Mast Hafsay (12116)
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 I_vote_lcapFirst Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 I_voting_barFirst Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
shanu (9384)
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 I_vote_lcapFirst Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 I_voting_barFirst Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Faisal (8341)
$am (7107)
$arah khan (3980)
AngelBee (3760)
Usama1 (3742)
Nida Arshi (3599)
sheroz (3405)
Lycan (2921)

First Impression of the one above ya.!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
cool and nice
Agar forum bana-nay ka moqa mila tau uska naam kia rakho gay
cool and nice

Number of posts : 1342

First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 Vide
PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 6:42 am

First topic message reminder :

First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 597149
Back to top Go down
Nida Arshi
You Rock... !
You Rock... !

Number of posts : 3599

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:51 pm

smoke karta hai..................yukkkkk....
Back to top Go down
yarkhurram
i think u still wish to be a V.I.P member

Number of posts : 2453

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:52 pm

tu kia hua Shocked

well so so
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Immoral Section Mod
Immoral Section Mod

Number of posts : 2601

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:54 pm

gud
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner

Number of posts : 9384

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:50 pm

nice thaa
Back to top Go down
Maha
Share Your Picture
Share Your Picture

Number of posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:55 pm

hmmmm

good
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:56 pm

waisay kaa waisa hee hay

careless.... moody and trust na kernay wall

in short dammm care type Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Maha
Share Your Picture
Share Your Picture
Maha

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:07 pm

ohh yeahh thts the way i care Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:39 pm

1st was talkative .. then Mad
Back to top Go down
Maha
Share Your Picture
Share Your Picture
Maha

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:32 am

1st impression was kinda good 1 but this impression........
Back to top Go down
$arah khan
Darin Princess
Darin Princess
$arah khan

Number of posts : 3980

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:40 am

no idea.... per achi he hogi ...Guls are alwayz best..Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Maha
Share Your Picture
Share Your Picture
Maha

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:40 am

hmm good Smile
Back to top Go down
$arah khan
Darin Princess
Darin Princess
$arah khan

Number of posts : 3980

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:43 am

Uummmm....great..cheers
Back to top Go down
Maha
Share Your Picture
Share Your Picture
Maha

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:12 am

soo far so good Smile Cool
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Immoral Section Mod
Immoral Section Mod
Xeon

Number of posts : 2601

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:18 am

dont know... abhi tak baat nahi hui

but achi ho gi... Smile
Back to top Go down
Mohid
Mohid

Number of posts : 1345

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:21 am

jigz h apna
Back to top Go down
Maha
Share Your Picture
Share Your Picture
Maha

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:45 am

no idea
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:46 am

non dp kuri
Back to top Go down
Nida Arshi
You Rock... !
You Rock... !
Nida Arshi

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:54 am

bahut hi solid tha.......randhir kapoor jesa First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 358942
Back to top Go down
MeHvEeN
Suggest Us Some New Sections or Tasks
MeHvEeN

Number of posts : 1691

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:57 am

cute..sweet nd kind
Back to top Go down
Nida Arshi
You Rock... !
You Rock... !
Nida Arshi

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:00 am

yeh to rply hi nahi deti sherry k through ans aate hai lol!
Back to top Go down
Maha
Share Your Picture
Share Your Picture
Maha

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:03 am

good Smile
Back to top Go down
Nida Arshi
You Rock... !
You Rock... !
Nida Arshi

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:05 am

well zada baat nahi hui bt i m sure bahut achi hongi shanu ki frnd hai akhir
Back to top Go down
nayyab
You Deserve Bein a V.I.P here
You Deserve Bein a V.I.P here
nayyab

Number of posts : 2622

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:06 am

nyce
Back to top Go down
MeHvEeN
MeHvEeN

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:08 am

lolz nida..
@topic-dnt nw..gud person
Back to top Go down
Nida Arshi
You Rock... !
You Rock... !
Nida Arshi

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:09 am

hmmmm....hope to knw her more....
Back to top Go down
Maha
Share Your Picture
Share Your Picture
Maha

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:14 am

Smile good as usual
Back to top Go down
Nida Arshi
You Rock... !
You Rock... !
Nida Arshi

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:16 am

nice
Back to top Go down
yarkhurram
yarkhurram

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:20 am

same b4
Back to top Go down
MeHvEeN
MeHvEeN

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:37 am

okay tha
Back to top Go down
yarkhurram
yarkhurram

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:38 am

gud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Impression of the one above ya.!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40 Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next