Please register to gain full access to forum features lyk chatbox, webcam chatroom, radio, mast bank etc.......n many other coool features... Smile

Use firefox to browse our forum... Smile ..other browsers are not supported..... Smile
Please register to gain full access to forum features lyk chatbox, webcam chatroom, radio, mast bank etc.......n many other coool features... Smile

Use firefox to browse our forum... Smile ..other browsers are not supported..... Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RadioChat RoomHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterPMLog in
Latest topics
» Dil sabse ziada kon torta hai ? Larkian or Larkay ?
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:29 pm by zulfi_rocks

» jub piyar me nakami hoti hay ya kuch b xyz to lurkian zeada dil pe leti hain ya lurkay ??
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:16 am by AngelBee

» ~This Or That ~
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:05 pm by Xuhaib

» **Most Romantic Song**
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:48 am by crazzycat

» Truth or Dare!!
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:46 am by crazzycat

» Post Nice quotes here
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:45 am by crazzycat

» CHOOSE A GF/BF FROM THE CURRENT PAGE....!!!
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:52 pm by Faisal

» WhO's NeXt!!!!!
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:14 am by Xuhaib

» HO NAHI SAKTA
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:02 am by K@mi

» attendence
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:48 am by Mast Hurii

» I ---- U ... (",)
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:03 am by Umair Abdullah

» ♥ღThRoW AnYtHiNg tO ThE PeRsOn aBoVe u..♥ღ
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:50 am by Xuhaib

» Yes or No-Game
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:49 am by Xuhaib

» !i!(^ i LiKE yOuR ________ ^)!i!
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am by Xuhaib

» TRAPPED IN A LIFT WID THE PERSON ABOVE U.....
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am by Xuhaib

» Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:44 am by Xuhaib

» FACE LOOKS????
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:43 am by Xuhaib

» Maara jaye ya choora jaye........
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:15 am by K@mi

» *!~ JUS STEAL ET !~*
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:34 am by Azaan

» WhO's tHe mSt gOoD LoOkInG oN tHe cUrReNt pAgE
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:00 pm by Ch@rming

» ~ NAMAZ ~ Plz Look Upon it !!!
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:41 am by K@mi

» Rishta Onlyn Dnt M!ss Da Chance (",)
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:57 am by Awz

» M!sh@l'z World ... (",)
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:47 pm by AngelBee

» »¦« »¦« MOOD KESA HAI? »¦« »¦«
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:26 am by coming_style

» I Don't Like............!!!!!
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:07 am by Alone Prince

» Facts About Guys!Believe It Or Not...
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:13 am by coming_style

» WHO WILL U MARRY FROM ABOVE 3
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:27 am by nayyab

» *~****BEST GHAZAL OF THE WEEK****~*
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:55 am by Umair Abdullah

» khushi k liay kia zarori hai?
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:58 pm by K@mi

» WHAT'S SO SPECIAL IN THE PERSON ABOVE??
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:27 am by coming_style

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 298 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:58 am
Top posters
Mast Hafsay (12116)
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGive a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 I_voting_barGive a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
shanu (9384)
Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGive a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 I_voting_barGive a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Faisal (8341)
$am (7107)
$arah khan (3980)
AngelBee (3760)
Usama1 (3742)
Nida Arshi (3599)
sheroz (3405)
Lycan (2921)

Give a Topic to the Person Below

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Mast Hurii
Kuch Kaho Kisi Say Apni Voice Main
Mast Hurii

Number of posts : 668

Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Give a Topic to the Person Below   Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:30 am

First topic message reminder :

IS MAY NEXT COMMING PERSON KO TOPIC DAINA HAI TAKAY WOOH USPER 5 POINTS LIKHAY. study scratch
TOPIC FUNNY SA HONA CHAHAIYA OR JO POINTS HON WO B FUNNY HONA CHHAHIYA. Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 358942
OR study
AP KO B ABOVE PERSON K TOPIC PER 5 POINTS LIKNAY HAIN LAZMII Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 731529

so lets start.....

i will give first topic to the comming person i.e. "mozay (SOCKS)"
BESTO OF LUCKO
Back to top Go down
Mast Hurii

PostSubject: Re: Give a Topic to the Person Below   Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:07 am

affraid kia yaar khuraammmmmm itna mushkil topic Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 716757
Back to top Go down
yarkhurram
i think u still wish to be a V.I.P member

Number of posts : 2453

PostSubject: Re: Give a Topic to the Person Below   Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:01 pm

Huriya its starnge ur topic n ur not following the topic

Nakam mohabbat ki dua

bas jag jati hai kissi kissi ko

akasr ishq main nakami ke baad hi aisi cheezin namudar hoti hain

waisay

ashiq ki bad dua nahi lagti hai but

dua bhi nahi lagti Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 485799 Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 485799 Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 485799 Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 485799 Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 485799 Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 485799 Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 485799 Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 485799

Topic

meri shadi kab ho gi
Back to top Go down
Mast Hurii

PostSubject: Re: Give a Topic to the Person Below   Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:50 am

hahahha nice topic lol!

tumhari shadi jald hoge INSHALLAH

Her farz namaz k baad dua keya karo to hojayge

Sawal yeah uthta hai k shadi karay ga kon ?

to bas apni mummy ko bolo k dhondna start kerdain

ya phir kahin aysa to nhe k tum nay dhondi hoe hai ???? scratch

Next topic is " urdu may naak k chohay or english may nose cats kio boltay hain"
Back to top Go down
yarkhurram

PostSubject: Re: Give a Topic to the Person Below   Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:59 am

Yar sachi baat hai meray naak main nahi hain

huri u ki naak kab itni bari ho gaye keh

chohay anay ag gaey us main

huri ka naak main chohay hain bahi log

naak main dum tu suna tha per naak main chohay Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 485799 Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 485799 Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 485799 Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 485799 Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 485799

Husan aur jawani
Back to top Go down
Mast Hurii

PostSubject: Re: Give a Topic to the Person Below   Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:20 pm

1. NAKAM MUHABBAT KI DUA NHE HOTE

2. NAKAM MUHABBAT KI HAMESHA BADUA HOTI HAI

3. BAD DUA NHE DAINA CHAIYA

4. KHURRAM BHT MUSHKIL TOPIC DAITA HAI Sad

5. khali jagha Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 17424

next topic iz "MAST ROCKERZ" Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 513947
Back to top Go down
yarkhurram
yarkhurram

PostSubject: Re: Give a Topic to the Person Below   Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:34 am

huri per se dekho u missed my post
Back to top Go down
Rumz
Koi choti c surat sunao
Koi choti c surat sunao

Number of posts : 1752

PostSubject: Re: Give a Topic to the Person Below   Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:34 pm

I realLy dUn Like DIs tOpic Sad iNNA mushKil ay Sad
Back to top Go down
Mast Hurii
Mast Hurii

PostSubject: Re: Give a Topic to the Person Below   Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:15 pm

HUSUN or JAWANI affraid

dono kisi kaam ki nhe hoteen

ager koi ek ho to b kaam nhe chalta

ager dono na hon to b kaam nhe chalta

ager dono hoon to b kaam nhe chalta

pata nhe kia chalta hai Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 716757

next topic "must rockerz"
Back to top Go down
yarkhurram
yarkhurram

PostSubject: Re: Give a Topic to the Person Below   Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:19 pm

Ahaaaaaa mast RockerZ

ye ju mast rockerz hain na

Is main members saray mast hain

Main aur kami sottay lagatay hain

Hafsay apni addi hai

Huri aur chocco

chalo choro

Nida charas ke bharay huay cigrette peeti hai

Umair her larki ke peechay hai

Faisal bashi ke................

tu mast huay na sub

Barish aur paperz
Back to top Go down
Mast Hurii
Mast Hurii

PostSubject: Re: Give a Topic to the Person Below   Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:01 pm

hay hayyyyyy dil k taaar cheeez diya

barish or paper dono hi bht galat combination hainn

barish may choco yaad ata hai or paperz ka perha nhe jata

paperz may dil chahta hai k sab choor k barish may bhag jain

wasay ager kabhi apka paper barish may ho to yeah na sochain k paper cancel hojanay wlaa hai

sharafat k sath perhain apna paper yaqeeni hoga!

next topic iz "khurram or uski khaniyaan"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give a Topic to the Person Below   Give a Topic to the Person Below - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Give a Topic to the Person Below

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2