Please register to gain full access to forum features lyk chatbox, webcam chatroom, radio, mast bank etc.......n many other coool features... Smile

Use firefox to browse our forum... Smile ..other browsers are not supported..... Smile
Please register to gain full access to forum features lyk chatbox, webcam chatroom, radio, mast bank etc.......n many other coool features... Smile

Use firefox to browse our forum... Smile ..other browsers are not supported..... Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RadioChat RoomHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterPMLog in
Latest topics
» Dil sabse ziada kon torta hai ? Larkian or Larkay ?
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:29 pm by zulfi_rocks

» jub piyar me nakami hoti hay ya kuch b xyz to lurkian zeada dil pe leti hain ya lurkay ??
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:16 am by AngelBee

» ~This Or That ~
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:05 pm by Xuhaib

» **Most Romantic Song**
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:48 am by crazzycat

» Truth or Dare!!
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:46 am by crazzycat

» Post Nice quotes here
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:45 am by crazzycat

» CHOOSE A GF/BF FROM THE CURRENT PAGE....!!!
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:52 pm by Faisal

» WhO's NeXt!!!!!
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:14 am by Xuhaib

» HO NAHI SAKTA
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:02 am by K@mi

» attendence
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:48 am by Mast Hurii

» I ---- U ... (",)
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:03 am by Umair Abdullah

» ♥ღThRoW AnYtHiNg tO ThE PeRsOn aBoVe u..♥ღ
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:50 am by Xuhaib

» Yes or No-Game
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:49 am by Xuhaib

» !i!(^ i LiKE yOuR ________ ^)!i!
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am by Xuhaib

» TRAPPED IN A LIFT WID THE PERSON ABOVE U.....
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am by Xuhaib

» Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:44 am by Xuhaib

» FACE LOOKS????
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:43 am by Xuhaib

» Maara jaye ya choora jaye........
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:15 am by K@mi

» *!~ JUS STEAL ET !~*
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:34 am by Azaan

» WhO's tHe mSt gOoD LoOkInG oN tHe cUrReNt pAgE
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:00 pm by Ch@rming

» ~ NAMAZ ~ Plz Look Upon it !!!
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:41 am by K@mi

» Rishta Onlyn Dnt M!ss Da Chance (",)
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:57 am by Awz

» M!sh@l'z World ... (",)
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:47 pm by AngelBee

» »¦« »¦« MOOD KESA HAI? »¦« »¦«
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:26 am by coming_style

» I Don't Like............!!!!!
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:07 am by Alone Prince

» Facts About Guys!Believe It Or Not...
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:13 am by coming_style

» WHO WILL U MARRY FROM ABOVE 3
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:27 am by nayyab

» *~****BEST GHAZAL OF THE WEEK****~*
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:55 am by Umair Abdullah

» khushi k liay kia zarori hai?
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:58 pm by K@mi

» WHAT'S SO SPECIAL IN THE PERSON ABOVE??
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:27 am by coming_style

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 298 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:58 am
Top posters
Mast Hafsay (12116)
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 I_vote_lcap*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 I_voting_bar*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
shanu (9384)
*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 I_vote_lcap*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 I_voting_bar*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Faisal (8341)
$am (7107)
$arah khan (3980)
AngelBee (3760)
Usama1 (3742)
Nida Arshi (3599)
sheroz (3405)
Lycan (2921)

*********HOLY QURAN THREAD********

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

Number of posts : 12116

*********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 Vide
PostSubject: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

"… We have neglected nothing in the Book…"
[Surat al-An'aam,6:38].
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 4:57 pm

19:25
Shake the trunk of the palm-tree towards yourself and, it will drop upon you ripe fresh dates.

19:26
So eat, drink and cool your eyes. Then if you see any human being, say (to him), .I have vowed a fast (of silence) for the All-Merciful (Allah,) and therefore, I shall never speak to any human today..

19:27
Then she came to her people carrying him (the baby). They said, .O Maryam you have committed something grave indeed.

19:28
O sister of Harun, neither your father was a man of evil nor was your mother unchaste..

19:29
So, she pointed towards him (the baby). They said, .How shall we speak to someone who is still a child in the cradle?.

19:30
Spoke he (the baby), .Verily I am the servant of Allah. He has given me the Book, and made me a prophet,

19:31
and He has made me a blessed one wherever I be, and has enjoined Salah and Zakah upon me as long as I am alive,

19:32
and (He has made me) good to my mother, and he did not make me oppressive (or) ill-fated.

19:33
And peace is upon me the day I was born, the day I shall die, and the day I shall be raised alive again..

19:34
That is =Isa, the son of Maryam, to say the truth in which they (Christians) are disputing
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 4:57 pm

19:88
They say, .The All-Merciful (Allah) has got a son..

19:89 Indeed you have come up with such an abominable statement

19:90 that the heavens are well-nigh to explode at it, and the earth to burst apart, and the mountains to fall down crumbling,

19:91
for they have ascribed a son to the All-Merciful (Allah),

19:92
while it does not behove the All-Merciful to have a son.

19:93
There is none in the heavens and the earth, but bound to come to the All-Merciful as a salve.

19:94
He has fully encompassed them and precisely calculated their numbers,

19:95
and each one of them is bound to come to Him on the Day of Judgment, all alone.

19:96
Surely, those who believe and do righteous deeds, for them the All-Merciful (Allah) will create love.

19:97
So We have made it (the Qur‘an) easy through your tongue, so that you give with it the good news to the God-fearing, and warn with it an obstinate people.

19:98
And how many a generation We have destroyed before them! Do you sense (the presence of) any one of them, or hear from them even a whisper?
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 4:58 pm

They say, .Why is it that no sign (of our choice) has been sent down to him from his Lord?. Say, .Allah is surely powerful enough to send down a sign.. But most of them do not know.
6:38
There is no creature moving on the earth, nor a bird flying on its two wings, but they are all communities like you. We have not missed anything in the Book. Then, to their Lord all of them shall be gathered
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 4:58 pm

[5:98] Know ye that Allah is strict in punishment and that Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

TAFSIR IBN ABBAS – ENGLISH

(Know that Allah is severe in punishment) towards him who declares lawful that which Allah has made unlawful, (but that Allah (also) is Forgiving) He overlooks mistakes, (Merciful) towards the person who repents.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 4:59 pm

52:35
Were they created of nothing, or were they themselves the creators?

52:36
Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Nay, they have no firm belief.

52:37
Or are the Treasures of thy Lord with them, or are they the managers (of affairs)?

52:38
Or have they a ladder, by which they can (climb up to heaven and) listen (to its secrets)? Then let (such a) listener of theirs produce a manifest proof
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 4:59 pm

[55:26] All that is on earth will perish:

[55:26]
But will abide (for ever) the Face of thy Lord,- full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour.

Everyone that is thereon) on the face of the earth (will pass away) will die; it is also said that this means: everyone upon it will vanish; and it is also said that this means: every act that is done for other than Allah will perish;

(There remaineth but the Countenance of thy Lord) dies not; and it is also said that this means: the righteous works which are performed for the sake of Allah's Countenance will not perish (of Might) Who possesses might and sovereignty (and Glory) and who also possesses forgiveness and beneficence.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

[5:91] Satan's plan is (but) to excite enmity and hatred between you, with intoxicants and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of Allah, and from prayer: will ye not then abstain?

(Satan seeketh only to cast among you enmity and hatred by means of strong drink) when you become drunk (and games of chance) when you loose your money, (and to turn you from remembrance of Allah) He says: intoxicants drive you from the obedience of Allah (and from (His) worship) He says: it also prevents you from performing the five daily prayers. (Will ye then have done?) will you then stop from indulging in them.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

Al-Imran (The Family of Imran)

3:54 And (the unbelievers) Plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:00 pm

[6:31] Lost indeed are they who treat it as a falsehood that they must meet Allah,- until on a sudden the hour is on them, and they say: "Ah! woe unto us that we took no thought of it"; for they bear their burdens on their backs, and evil indeed are the burdens that they bear?

(They indeed are losers who deny their meeting with Allah) i.e. deny their resurrection after death; Allah says: leave them (until, when the Hour cometh on them suddenly, they cry: Alas for us) how great is our sadness, and how sorry we are, (that we neglected it!) that we neglected faith and repentance in our worldly life. (They bear upon their back their burdens) their sins. (Ah, evil is that which they bear) of sins!
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:00 pm

[6:11] Say: "Travel through the earth and see what was the end of those who rejected Truth."

(Say) O Muhammad, to the people of Mecca : (Travel in the land, and see) and reflect upon (the nature of the consequence for the rejecters!) what happened to those who denied Allah and His messengers.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

[6:12] Say: "To whom belongeth all that is in the heavens and on earth?" Say: "To Allah. He hath inscribed for Himself (the rule of) Mercy. That He will gather you together for the Day of Judgment, there is no doubt whatever. It is they who have lost their own souls, that will not believe.

[6:13]
To him belongeth all that dwelleth (or lurketh) in the night and the day. For he is the one who heareth and knoweth all things."

(Say) O Muhammad, to the people of Mecca: (Unto whom belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and the earth) of created beings? If they answer you, fine; if not, (Say: Unto Allah) belongs the creation of the heavens and the earth. (He hath prescribed for Himself mercy) for the Community of Muhammad (pbuh) in deferring His punishment, (that He may bring you all together) by Allah, He will bring you all together (to a Day) to the Day of Judgement (whereof there is no doubt. Those who ruin their own souls) as well as their dwellings, servants and spouses in Paradise (will not believe) in Muhammad and the Qur'an.

And about their saying to Muhammad (pbuh): "revert to our religion and we shall make you rich, marry you, give you status and make you king over us", Allah said: (Unto Him belongeth whatsoever resteth in the night and the day. He is the Hearer) of their saying, (the Knower) of their punishment and of the provisions of created beings.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

Al-Baqara (The Cow)

2:155 (Y. Ali) Be sure we shall Test you with something of Fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere,

* تفسير Tanwîr al-Miqbâs min Tafsîr Ibn ‘Abbâs

Then He mentioned His trial to the believer, saying: (And surely We shall try you) test you (with something of fear) fear of the enemy (and hunger) in the years of drought, (and loss of wealth and lives) through killing, death and illnesses (and crops) and the loss of crops;
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:01 pm

[5:93] On those who believe and do deeds of righteousness there is no blame for what they ate (in the past), when they guard themselves from evil, and believe, and do deeds of righteousness,- (or) again, guard themselves from evil and believe,- (or) again, guard themselves from evil and do good. For Allah loveth those who do good.

Then Allah revealed about a group of men from the Emigrants and the Helpers who asked the Prophet (pbuh): “what shall happen to those of us who died drinking intoxicant drinks before they were made unlawful”, saying: (There shall be no sin (imputed) unto those who believe) in Muhammad and the Qur'an (and do good works) that is between them and their Lord (for what they may have eaten (in the past)) for what they have drunk in the past before intoxicants were made unlawful, whether those who did it are dead or still living. (So be mindful of your duty (to Allah)) if they warded off disbelief, idolatry and indecencies, (and do good works) that is between them and their Lord; (and again: be mindful of your duty) ward off making intoxicants lawful after they were made unlawful; this address is to the believers who are still living, (and believe) in the unlawfulness of intoxicant; (and once again: be mindful of your duty) ward off drinking it, (and do right) leave the drinking of it. (Allah loveth the good) for avoiding drinking intoxicants; this relates to those who were still alive and who drunk intoxicants before they were made unlawful.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:01 pm

[6:39] Those who reject our signs are deaf and dumb,- in the midst of darkness profound: whom Allah willeth, He leaveth to wander: whom He willeth, He placeth on the way that is straight.

(Those who deny our revelations) i.e. deny Muhammad and the Qur'an (are deaf) of heart; it is also said that this means: they pretend not to hear the Truth (and dumb) they pretend to be dumb in relation to the Truth and guidance (in darkness) i.e. they adhere to disbelief. (Whom Allah will He sendeth astray) He makes him die in a state of disbelief, (and whom He will) He makes him die such that (He placeth on a straight path) places on the straight path which He is pleased with; it is also said that this means: Allah forsakes whom He will and guides, gives success and firmness in adhering to the straight path (Islam), which He is pleased with, to whom He will.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

[6:7] If We had sent unto thee a written (message) on parchment, so that they could touch it with their hands, the Unbelievers would have been sure to say: "This is nothing but obvious magic!"

(Had we sent down unto thee (Muhammad)) if Gabriel had brought down the Qur'an to you in one bulk ((actual) writing upon parchment) as asked for by 'Abdullah Ibn Umayyah al-Makhzumi and his friends, (so that they could feel it with their hands) so that they would hold and read it, (those who disbelieve) i.e. 'Abdullah Ibn Umayyah al-Makhzumi (would have said: This is naught else than mere magic) a clear lie.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

[5:105] O ye who believe! Guard your own souls: If ye follow (right) guidance, no hurt can come to you from those who stray. the goal of you all is to Allah. it is He that will show you the truth of all that ye do.

(O ye who believe! Ye have charge of your own souls) hasten to save your own persons. (He who erreth) the error of the one who errs (cannot injure you if you are rightly guided) to faith and further show their error. (Unto Allah ye will all return) after you die; (and then He will inform you of what ye used to do) and say of good and evil. This verse was revealed about the idolaters of Mecca when the Prophet (pbuh) accepted the capitation tax from the people of the Book and then refused to take it from them. This story has already been mentioned in surah al-Baqarah.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:02 pm

[6:109] One day will Allah gather the apostles together, and ask: "What was the response ye received (from men to your teaching)?" They will say: "We have no knowledge: it is Thou Who knowest in full all that is hidden."

(In the day when Allah gathereth together the messengers) this is on the Day of Judgement, (and saith) in some place, at the time of bedazzlement: (What was your response (from mankind)) how did people respond to you? (They say) due to the intensity of the situation, which is that place: (We have no knowledge. Lo! Thou, only Thou art the Knower of Things Hidden) i.e. that which is hidden from us of the response of people. But later, they answer and testify that they have delivered the message to their people.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:02 pm

Sûrat Al-Furqân
(The Criterion) XXV

29. "He indeed led me astray from the Reminder (this Qur’ân) after it had come to me. And Shaitân (Satan) is to man ever a deserter in the hour of need." [Tafsir Al-Qurtubi]

30. And the Messenger (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) will say: "O my Lord! Verily, my people deserted this Qur’ân (neither listened to it, nor acted on its laws and teachings).
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

[23:12] Man We did create from a quintessence (of clay);

[23:13]
Then We placed him as (a drop of) sperm in a place of rest, firmly fixed;

[23:14]
Then We made the sperm into a clot of congealed blood; then of that clot We made a (foetus) lump; then we made out of that lump bones and clothed the bones with flesh; then we developed out of it another creature. So blessed be Allah, the best to create!

TAFSIR IBN ABBAS

(Verily We created man) the son of Adam (from a product of wet earth);

(Then placed him as a drop (of seed) in a safe lodging) in the womb of his mother for forty days;

(Then fashioned We) then We transformed (the drop) into (a clot) for another forty days, (then fashioned We) then We transformed (the clot) into (a little lump) for forty days, (then fashioned We) the We transformed (the little lump) into (bones) without flesh, (then clothed the bones with flesh) joints, veins and other things, (and then produced it another creation) and then We placed in it the spirit. (So blessed be Allah, the Best of Creators) the Best of Transformers!
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

[6:56] Say: "I am forbidden to worship those - others than Allah - whom ye call upon." Say: "I will not follow your wain desires: If I did, I would stray from the path, and be not of the company of those who receive guidance."

(Say) O Muhammad to 'Uyaynah and his folk: (I am forbidden) in the Qur'an (to worship those on whom you call) you worship (instead of Allah) i.e. idols. (Say) O Muhammad to 'Uyaynah and his folk: (I will not follow your desires) by worshipping idols and repelling Salman and his fellow believers from me, (for then) for if I do that (should I go astray) from guidance (and I should not be of the rightly guided) to that which is right if I were to do so.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:03 pm

[4:112] But if any one earns a fault or a sin and throws it on to one that is innocent, He carries (on himself) (Both) a falsehood and a flagrant sin.

(And whoso commiteth a delinquency) a theft (or crime) and falsely swears by Allah, (then throweth (the blame)) the theft (thereof upon the innocent) Zayd Ibn Samin, (hath burdened himself) has sentenced himself (with falsehood) the punishment of a great falsehood (and a flagrant crime) and the punishment of a flagrant sin.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:03 pm

[4:148] Allah loveth not that evil should be noised abroad in public speech, except where injustice hath been done; for Allah is He who heareth and knoweth all things.

(Allah loveth not the utterance of harsh speech) verbal abuse (save by one who has been wronged) in this case, he is permitted to make supplications; it is also said that this means: Allah does not love the utterance of harsh speech even from one who has been wronged. (Allah is ever Hearer) of the supplication of the person who has been wronged, (Knower) of the punishment of the transgressor. This verse was revealed about Abu Bakr who was verbally abused by a man.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

[3:74] For His Mercy He specially chooseth whom He pleaseth; for Allah is the Lord of bounties unbounded.

TAFSIR IBN ABBAS

(He selecteth for His mercy) He chooses for His religion (whom He will) Muhammad and his Companions. (Allah is of Infinite Bounty) He is generous towards Muhammad by bestowing upon him prophethood and Islam
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

[5:97] Allah made the Ka'ba, the Sacred House, an asylum of security for men, as also the Sacred Months, the animals for offerings, and the garlands that mark them: That ye may know that Allah hath knowledge of what is in the heavens and on earth and that Allah is well acquainted with all things.

(Allah hath appointed the Ka'bah, the Sacred House, a standard) a sanctuary and an emblem (for mankind) for the purpose of worship, (and the Sacred Month) is a time of security (and the offerings) which are offered to the House as a gesture of security to the company of people who are present where the offering is made (and the garlands) i.e. the offerings which carry garlands made of the barks of the trees of the Sacred Precinct, as a gesture of security to the company of people there. (That) which I have mentioned (is so that ye may know that Allah knoweth whatsoever) the benefit of (is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth, and that Allah is Knower of all things) their benefits and also that which is good for the people of the heavens and the earth.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:04 pm

23:104
Fire will scorch their faces, and they will be disfigured therein.

23:105
(It will be said to such people), .Were My verses not used to be recited to you and you used to reject them?.

23:106
They will say, .Our Lord, our wretchedness prevailed over us, and we were a people wandering astray.

23:107
Our Lord, get us out from here; if we do this again, then of course, we will be transgressors..

23:108
He (Allah) will say, .Stay in it, humiliated, and do not speak to Me.

23:109
There was indeed a group of My servants who used to say, =Our Lord, we adhere to the (true) faith, so forgive us and have mercy upon us, and you are the best of all the merciful.‘

23:110
But you made fun of them, so much so that they caused you to forget My remembrance, and you used to laugh at them
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:04 pm

[5:90] O ye who believe! Intoxicants and gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an abomination,- of Satan's handwork: eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper.

(O ye who believe! Strong drink) which intoxicates the mind (and games of chance) all types of games of chance (and idols) the worship of idols (and divining arrows are only an infamy of Satan's handiwork) they are unlawful because they are instigated by order of the devil and his whispering. (Leave it aside) avoid it (in order that ye may succeed) in order that you may escape Allah's anger and punishment and be safe in the Hereafter.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

[3:105] Be not like those who are divided amongst themselves and fall into disputations after receiving Clear Signs: For them is a dreadful penalty,-

(And be ye not) divided in religion (as those who separated and disputed) in religion, such as the religious schisms that took place among the Jews and Christians (after the clear proofs) proofs from their Scriptures of Islam (had come unto them. For such) i.e. the Jews and Christians (there is an awful doom) greater than anything one can imagine.
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

[42:23] That is (the Bounty) whereof Allah gives Glad Tidings to His Servants who believe and do righteous deeds. Say: "No reward do I ask of you for this except the love of those near of kin." And if any one earns any good, We shall give him an increase of good in respect thereof: for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Ready to appreciate (service).

(This) bounty (it is which Allah announceth unto His bondmen) in the life of the world (who believe) in Muhammad and the Qur'an (and do good works) between them and their Lord. (Say) O Muhammad, to your Companions; and it is said: to the people of Mecca: (I ask of you no fee) no payment (therefore, save loving kindness among kinsfolk) except that you treat kindly my kinsfolk after me; it is also said this means: except that you draw closer to Allah through the profession of Allah's divine Oneness, according to al-Hasan al-Basri; and according to al-Farra' this means: draw closer to Allah by means of repentance. (And whoso scoreth a good deed we add unto its good for him) nine times. (Lo! Allah is Forgiving) He forgives the one who repents, (Responsive) He is thankful for very little and rewards for it abundantly
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:05 pm

[42:25] He is the One that accepts repentance from His Servants and forgives sins: and He knows all that ye do.

[42:26]
And He listens to those who believe and do deeds of righteousness, and gives them increase of His Bounty: but for the Unbelievers their is a terrible Penalty.

(And He it is Who accepteth repentance from his bondmen, and pardoneth the evil deeds, and knoweth what ye do) of good or evil.

(And accepteth those) and forgives those who believe in Muhammad (pbuh) and in the Qur'an and those (who do good works) between them and their Lord, (and giveth increase unto them of His bounty) of His honouring, by giving them more reward; this honour will be bestowed upon them in Paradise; and it is also said this honour is the beholding of Allah. (And as for disbelievers) Abu Jahl and his host, (theirs will be an awful doom).
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:05 pm

[9:30] The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

[9:31]
They take their priests and their anchorites to be their lords in derogation of Allah, and (they take as their Lord) Christ the son of Mary; yet they were commanded to worship but One Allah: there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him: (Far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him).

(And the Jews) the Jews of Medina (say: Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians) the Christians of Najran (say: The Messiah is the son of Allah. That is their saying with their mouths) with their tongues. (They imitate the saying of those who disbelieved of old) before them, i.e. the disbelievers of Mecca who said that al-Lat, al-'Uzza and Manat were His daughters, just as the Jews claimed that Ezra was the son of Allah and some of the Christians claimed that Jesus was the son of Allah, others that he was Allah's partner while there were others who said that he was Allah Himself or one god among three. (Allah (Himself) fights against them) Allah curses them. (How perverse are they!) from where do they get their lies?

(They have taken as lords beside Allah) i..e. they obeyed them in acts of disobedience (their rabbis) the men of knowledge among the Jews (and their monks) who reside in monasteries (and the Messiah son of Mary) and they have taken the Messiah son of Mary as lord, (when they were bidden) in all Scriptures (to worship) to confess the divine Oneness of (only One God. There is no god save Him. Be He glorified from all that they ascribe as partner (unto Him)!) Allah exalts Himself above all that which they ascribe to Him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *********HOLY QURAN THREAD********   *********HOLY QURAN THREAD******** - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 11 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next