Please register to gain full access to forum features lyk chatbox, webcam chatroom, radio, mast bank etc.......n many other coool features... Smile

Use firefox to browse our forum... Smile ..other browsers are not supported..... Smile
Please register to gain full access to forum features lyk chatbox, webcam chatroom, radio, mast bank etc.......n many other coool features... Smile

Use firefox to browse our forum... Smile ..other browsers are not supported..... Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RadioChat RoomHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterPMLog in
Latest topics
» Dil sabse ziada kon torta hai ? Larkian or Larkay ?
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:29 pm by zulfi_rocks

» jub piyar me nakami hoti hay ya kuch b xyz to lurkian zeada dil pe leti hain ya lurkay ??
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:16 am by AngelBee

» ~This Or That ~
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:05 pm by Xuhaib

» **Most Romantic Song**
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:48 am by crazzycat

» Truth or Dare!!
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:46 am by crazzycat

» Post Nice quotes here
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:45 am by crazzycat

» CHOOSE A GF/BF FROM THE CURRENT PAGE....!!!
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:52 pm by Faisal

» WhO's NeXt!!!!!
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:14 am by Xuhaib

» HO NAHI SAKTA
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:02 am by K@mi

» attendence
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:48 am by Mast Hurii

» I ---- U ... (",)
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:03 am by Umair Abdullah

» ♥ღThRoW AnYtHiNg tO ThE PeRsOn aBoVe u..♥ღ
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:50 am by Xuhaib

» Yes or No-Game
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:49 am by Xuhaib

» !i!(^ i LiKE yOuR ________ ^)!i!
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am by Xuhaib

» TRAPPED IN A LIFT WID THE PERSON ABOVE U.....
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am by Xuhaib

» Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:44 am by Xuhaib

» FACE LOOKS????
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:43 am by Xuhaib

» Maara jaye ya choora jaye........
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:15 am by K@mi

» *!~ JUS STEAL ET !~*
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:34 am by Azaan

» WhO's tHe mSt gOoD LoOkInG oN tHe cUrReNt pAgE
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:00 pm by Ch@rming

» ~ NAMAZ ~ Plz Look Upon it !!!
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:41 am by K@mi

» Rishta Onlyn Dnt M!ss Da Chance (",)
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:57 am by Awz

» M!sh@l'z World ... (",)
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:47 pm by AngelBee

» »¦« »¦« MOOD KESA HAI? »¦« »¦«
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:26 am by coming_style

» I Don't Like............!!!!!
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:07 am by Alone Prince

» Facts About Guys!Believe It Or Not...
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:13 am by coming_style

» WHO WILL U MARRY FROM ABOVE 3
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:27 am by nayyab

» *~****BEST GHAZAL OF THE WEEK****~*
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:55 am by Umair Abdullah

» khushi k liay kia zarori hai?
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:58 pm by K@mi

» WHAT'S SO SPECIAL IN THE PERSON ABOVE??
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:27 am by coming_style

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 298 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:58 am
Top posters
Mast Hafsay (12116)
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 I_vote_lcap*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 I_voting_bar*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
shanu (9384)
*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 I_vote_lcap*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 I_voting_bar*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Faisal (8341)
$am (7107)
$arah khan (3980)
AngelBee (3760)
Usama1 (3742)
Nida Arshi (3599)
sheroz (3405)
Lycan (2921)

*****HADITH THREAD*****

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

Number of posts : 12116

*****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 Vide
PostSubject: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

*****HADITH THREAD*****

Volume 8,Book 82,Number 800i:
Sahih Muslim.

Narrated Anas:

I will narrate to you a narration which nobody will narrate to you after me.I heard that form the Prophet.I heard the Prophet saying,"The Hour sill not be established" or said:"From among the portents of the Hour is that the religious knowledge will betaken away (by the death of religious Scholars) and general ignorance (of religion) will appear;and the drinking of alcoholic drinks will be very common,and (open) illegal sexual intercourse will prevail, and men will decrease in number while women will increase so much so that, for fifty women there will only be one man to look after them."
Back to top Go down
Usama1
You Rock... !
You Rock... !

Number of posts : 3742

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:58 pm

‘Ubaadah ibn al-Saamit also narrated that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said,“Who is counted as a shaheed among you?” They said, “The one who fights and is killed for the sake of Allaah.” The Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Then the shaheeds among my ummah would be few. The one who is killed for the sake of Allaah is a shaheed; the one who dies of plague is a shaheed; the one who dies of a stomach disease is a shaheed; the woman who dies with a child in her womb is a shaheed.”
This was narrated by Imaam Ahmad, 5/315, and by Ibn Maajah, and by Ibn Hibbaan in his Saheeh, who said its isnaad is saheeh.
Back to top Go down
Usama1
You Rock... !
You Rock... !

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:59 pm

Volume 2,Book 23,Number 422:
Sahih Bukhari.

Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said,"When a human being is laid in his grave and his companions return and he even hears their foot steps,two angels come to him and make him sit and ask him:What did you use to say about this man,Muhammad ? He will say:I testify that he is Allah's slave and His Apostle.Then it will be said to him,'Look at your place in the Hell-Fire.Allah has given you a place in Paradise instead of it.' "The Prophet added,"The dead person will see both his places.But a non-believer or a hypocrite will say to the angels 'I do not know,but I used to say what the people used to say! It will be said to him, Neither did you know nor did you take the guidance (by reciting the Quran).'Then he will be hit with an iron hammer between his two ears,and he will cry and that cry will be heard by whatever approaches him except human beings and jinns."
Back to top Go down
Usama1
You Rock... !
You Rock... !

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:01 pm

Abu Hurairah radiallahu tala anhu narrated that the Prophet salla lahu alaihi wa sallam said: "Every day two angels come down from Heaven and one of them says, 'O Allah! Compensate every person who spends in Your cause,' and the other (angel) says, 'O Allah! Destroy every miser.’” (Al-Bukhari, Vol. 2 Hadith 522)
Back to top Go down
Usama1
You Rock... !
You Rock... !

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:02 pm

Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him):
I heard Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) saying,

" By Allah!
I ask for forgiveness from Allah
and turn to Him in repentance
more than seventy times a day. "

(Sahih Bukhari: Book #75, Hadith #319)
Back to top Go down
Komal
Poetry Section Mod
Poetry Section Mod

Number of posts : 2263

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:02 pm

"Hazrat Abu Zer R. farmate hen keh Rasool ALLAH ne mujh se irshad farmaya keh qabarustan jaya kro, is se tum ko aakhirat yad aay gi, or murdon ko ghusal dia kro yeh (nekion se) khali badan ka elaj he or is se bohat bari nasihat hasil hoti he or janaza ki namaz men shirkat kia kro shayad is se kuch ranj-o-gham tum men peda ho jay keh ghamgeen aadmi (jis ko aakhirat ka gham ho) ALLAH PAK k say men rehta he or her kher ka talib rehta he".
Back to top Go down
Usama1
You Rock... !
You Rock... !
Usama1

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:03 pm

Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him):
Allah's beloved Nabi (peace & blessings of Allah be upon him) said,

"Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is the worst of false tales,

and do not look for the others' faults,
and do not do spying on one another,
and do not practice Najsh,
and do not be jealous of one another
and do not hate one another,
and do not desert (stop talking to) one another.
And O, Allah's worshipers!
Be brothers!"

(Sahih Bukhari: Book #73, Hadith #92)
Back to top Go down
Usama1
You Rock... !
You Rock... !
Usama1

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:04 pm

(Sahih Muslim, Book: The Book of Faith (Kitab Al-Iman), Hadith #: 0030)
It is reported on the authority of Abu Huraira that
the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah, and he who professed it was guaranteed the protection of his property and life on my behalf except for the right affairs rest with Allah.
Back to top Go down
Komal
Poetry Section Mod
Poetry Section Mod
Komal

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:09 pm

Hum jesa apne or apni aulad ki bhalai/behtri k liay sochte hen, wesa hi dusre or dusre ki aulad ki bhalai/behtri k liay sochen to hum behtr salook ker sakte hen" (apne aap ko dusre ki jgah per rakh ker dekhen).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

Number of posts : 9384

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:07 am

A Beautiful Hadith

Rasulullah (Sallallahu alaihe wasallam) said: 'When a man dies and his relatives are busy in funeral, there stands an extremely handsome man by his head. When the dead body is shrouded, that man gets in between the shroud and the chest of the deceased.

When after the burial, the people return home, 2 angels, Munkar and Nakeer(names of two special Angels), come in the grave and try to separate this handsome man so that they may be able to interrogate the dead man in privacy about his faith. But the handsome man says, 'He is my companion, he is my friend. I will not leave him alone in any case. If you are appointed for interrogation, do your job. I cannot leave him until I get him admitted into Paradise '.

Thereafter he turns to his dead companion and says, 'I am the Qur'an, which you used to read, sometimes in a loud voice and sometimes in a low voice. Do not worry. After the interrogation of Munkar and Naker, you will have no grief.'

When the interrogation is over, the handsome man arranges for him from Al-Mala'ul A'laa (the angels in Heaven) silk bedding filled with musk.

Rasulullah (Sallallahu alaihe wasallam) said: 'On the Day of Judgement, before Allah, no other Intercessor will have a greater status than the Qur'an, neither a Prophet nor an angel.'
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:12 am

The one who disdains prayers (Salat) will receive Fifteen punishments from
Allah..
Six punishments in this lifetime
Three while dying
Three in the grave &
Three on the Day of Judgment.
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:12 am

THE SIX PUNISHMENTS OF LIFE :
1. Allah takes away blessings from his age (makes his life misfortunate)
2. Allah does not accept his plea (Dua's)
3. Allah erases the features of good people from his face.
4. He will be detested by all creatures on earth.
5. Allah does not reward him for his good deeds. (No thawab)
6. He will not be included in the Dua's of good people.
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

THE THREE PUNISHMENTS WHILE DYING :
1. He dies humiliated.
2. He dies hungry.
3. He dies thirsty. Even if he drinks the water of all seas he will still be thirsty.
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

THE THREE PUNISHMENTS IN THE GRAVE :
1. Allah tightens his grave until his chest ribs come over each other.
2. Allah pours on him fire with embers.
3. Allah sets on him a snake called 'the brave', 'the bold' which hits him from morning until afternoon for leaving Fajr prayer, from the afternoon until Asr for leaving Dhuhr prayer and so on. With each strike he sinks 70 yards under the ground.
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:13 am

THE THREE PUNISHMENTS ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT :
1. Allah sends who would accompany him to hell pulling him on the face.
2.... Allah gives him an angry look that makes the flesh of his face fall down..
3. Allah judges him strictly and orders him to be thrown in hell.
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:13 am

THOSE WHO DO NOT SAY THEIR PRAYERS OF:
FAJR : the glow of their face is taken away.
ZUHR : the blessing of their income is taken away.
ASR : the strength of their body is taken away.
MAGHRIB : they are not benefited by their children.
'ISHA : the peace of their sleep is taken away.
Back to top Go down
Komal
Poetry Section Mod
Poetry Section Mod
Komal

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:29 pm

“Hazrat Kab R. farmate hen keh men ne Rasool ALLAH S. ko yeh irshad farmate hoay suna he keh her ummat k liay aik fitna hota he (jis men mubtla ho ker woh fitna men par jati he) meri ummat ka fitna ‘mal’ he”.

(MISHKAT)
Back to top Go down
Komal
Poetry Section Mod
Poetry Section Mod
Komal

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:30 pm

"Rasool ALLAH Sallallaho Alayhe wa Aalihi Wasallam ne farmaya ALLAH k yahan Qyamat k din 3 kachehrian hen: -

Pehli kachehri men to mafi ka zikr hi nhi, yeh Shirk-o-Toheed ki kachehri he.

Dusri kachehri men ALLAH maf nhi kare ga yahan tak keh us ka badla na le le, yeh loagon k aik dusre per zulm ki kachehri he.

Teesri kachehri ALLAH k apne haqooq ki he, is men chahe azab de de, chahe maf ker de".
(MISHKAT)
Back to top Go down
Komal
Poetry Section Mod
Poetry Section Mod
Komal

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:30 pm

"Larki khoobsurat, proper dressed, well dressed, smart ho to yaqinun attract kerti he lekin us Larki se zyada attract nahi kerti jis ne sir pe dupatta, chunnari ya shawl (Pashmeena) li ho".

TRUE!!!
Back to top Go down
Komal
Poetry Section Mod
Poetry Section Mod
Komal

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:31 pm

"Rasool ALLAH ne farmaya rozana subah 2 Farishte utrte hen. Pehla Farishta dua kerta he ya ALLAH kharch kerne wale ko badl ata farma, dusra Farishta dua kerta he ya ALLAH roak ker rakhne wale ka mal brbad farma".
(MISHKAT)

{Thori cheez jo kifayat ka darja rakhti ho us zyada miqdar se bohat behtar he jo ALLAH se ghafil kerde}

"Aasman men 2 Farishton hen jin k zimme siraf yehi kam he. Pehla Farishta dua kerta he ya ALLAH kharch kerne wale ko badl ata farma, dusra Farishta dua kerta he ya ALLAH roak ker rakhne wale ko hilakat ata farma".
(KANZ)
Back to top Go down
Komal
Poetry Section Mod
Poetry Section Mod
Komal

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:32 pm

"Jo loag apna mal ALLAH ki rah men kharch kerte hen phir na to (jis ko dia us per) ehsan jitate hen or na (kisi or trah) us ko aziat pohanchate hen to un k liay un k RAB k pas is ka sawab he or (qyamat k din) un ko na to kisi kisam ka khof hoga na woh ghamgeen hon ge".
(Surah Baqarah, Raku 36)
Back to top Go down
Komal
Poetry Section Mod
Poetry Section Mod
Komal

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:32 pm

"Ae loagon jo eman lay ho, yahudion or eesaiyon ko apna dost na bnao. Yeh aapas men hi aik dusre k dost hen or agr tum men se koi in ko apna dost bnata he to us ka shumar bhi phir unhin men he, yaqinun ALLAH zalimon ko apni rehnumai se mehrum ker deta he".

(Surah Maayda, Ayat No. 51)

"ALLAH k siva kisi or ko mat pukarna jo na tumhara bhala ker sakta he na nuqsan, agr tumne aesa kia to tum zalimon men shamil ho jao ge"

"ALLAH k siva na tumhara koi dost he na madadgar"

"ALLAH zalim loagon ko hidayat nhi deta".

(tarjuma Aayat, Al-Quran)
Back to top Go down
Komal
Poetry Section Mod
Poetry Section Mod
Komal

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:33 pm

Hazrat Saad R. ne arz kia ya Rasool ALLAH S. meri walda ka inteqal ho gya, un k esal-e-sawab k liay konsa sadqa zyada afzal he?
Rasool ALLAH S. ne farmaya keh pani sub se afzal he. Is per Hazrat Saad R. ne apni walda k sawab k liay aik kunwan khudwa dia.
(Mishkaat)
Back to top Go down
Mast Hafsay
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Boyz vs Girlz Mod
Mast Hafsay

Number of posts : 12116

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:39 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:15 am

FAITH (IMAN)
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:15 am

slam is based on five things: the testimony that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) is His servant and messenger, the observance of the prayer, the payment of Zakat, the pilgrimage, and the fast during Ramadan.
(Bukhari, Muslim).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

The Muslim is he from whose tongue and hand the Muslims are safe, and the Emigrant is he who abandons what God has prohibited.
(Bukhari).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

None of you believes till I am dearer to him than his father, his child and all mankind.
(Bukhari, Muslim).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

He who is not trustworthy has no Faith, and he who does not keep his Covenant has no religion.
(Baihaqi).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:16 am

What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs (the peace of) your heart, give it up.
(Ahmad).
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:16 am

MAJOR SINS AND SIGNS OF HYPOCRISY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *****HADITH THREAD*****   *****HADITH THREAD***** - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

*****HADITH THREAD*****

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 28 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next