Please register to gain full access to forum features lyk chatbox, webcam chatroom, radio, mast bank etc.......n many other coool features... Smile

Use firefox to browse our forum... Smile ..other browsers are not supported..... Smile
Please register to gain full access to forum features lyk chatbox, webcam chatroom, radio, mast bank etc.......n many other coool features... Smile

Use firefox to browse our forum... Smile ..other browsers are not supported..... Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RadioChat RoomHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterPMLog in
Latest topics
» Dil sabse ziada kon torta hai ? Larkian or Larkay ?
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:29 pm by zulfi_rocks

» jub piyar me nakami hoti hay ya kuch b xyz to lurkian zeada dil pe leti hain ya lurkay ??
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:16 am by AngelBee

» ~This Or That ~
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:05 pm by Xuhaib

» **Most Romantic Song**
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:48 am by crazzycat

» Truth or Dare!!
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:46 am by crazzycat

» Post Nice quotes here
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:45 am by crazzycat

» CHOOSE A GF/BF FROM THE CURRENT PAGE....!!!
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:52 pm by Faisal

» WhO's NeXt!!!!!
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:14 am by Xuhaib

» HO NAHI SAKTA
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:02 am by K@mi

» attendence
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:48 am by Mast Hurii

» I ---- U ... (",)
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:03 am by Umair Abdullah

» ♥ღThRoW AnYtHiNg tO ThE PeRsOn aBoVe u..♥ღ
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:50 am by Xuhaib

» Yes or No-Game
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:49 am by Xuhaib

» !i!(^ i LiKE yOuR ________ ^)!i!
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am by Xuhaib

» TRAPPED IN A LIFT WID THE PERSON ABOVE U.....
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am by Xuhaib

» Wud u like to marry the person abV u Reply if ......
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:44 am by Xuhaib

» FACE LOOKS????
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:43 am by Xuhaib

» Maara jaye ya choora jaye........
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:15 am by K@mi

» *!~ JUS STEAL ET !~*
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:34 am by Azaan

» WhO's tHe mSt gOoD LoOkInG oN tHe cUrReNt pAgE
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:00 pm by Ch@rming

» ~ NAMAZ ~ Plz Look Upon it !!!
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:41 am by K@mi

» Rishta Onlyn Dnt M!ss Da Chance (",)
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:57 am by Awz

» M!sh@l'z World ... (",)
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:47 pm by AngelBee

» »¦« »¦« MOOD KESA HAI? »¦« »¦«
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:26 am by coming_style

» I Don't Like............!!!!!
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:07 am by Alone Prince

» Facts About Guys!Believe It Or Not...
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:13 am by coming_style

» WHO WILL U MARRY FROM ABOVE 3
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:27 am by nayyab

» *~****BEST GHAZAL OF THE WEEK****~*
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:55 am by Umair Abdullah

» khushi k liay kia zarori hai?
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:58 pm by K@mi

» WHAT'S SO SPECIAL IN THE PERSON ABOVE??
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:27 am by coming_style

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 298 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:58 am
Top posters
Mast Hafsay (12116)
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 I_vote_lcapFirst Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 I_voting_barFirst Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 
shanu (9384)
First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 I_vote_lcapFirst Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 I_voting_barFirst Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 
Faisal (8341)
$am (7107)
$arah khan (3980)
AngelBee (3760)
Usama1 (3742)
Nida Arshi (3599)
sheroz (3405)
Lycan (2921)

First Impression of the one above ya.!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
cool and nice
Agar forum bana-nay ka moqa mila tau uska naam kia rakho gay
cool and nice

Number of posts : 1342

First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 Vide
PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 6:42 am

First topic message reminder :

First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 597149
Back to top Go down
shahzaib
Sing a Song for any forum member

Number of posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:38 am

good:P
Back to top Go down
nayyab
You Deserve Bein a V.I.P here

Number of posts : 2622

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:42 am

dn't knw hm
Back to top Go down
shahzaib

Number of posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:55 am

jss listen her namee... raeleyy
Back to top Go down
Rumz
Koi choti c surat sunao
Koi choti c surat sunao

Number of posts : 1752

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:01 am

a veli nice guy First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 56849
Back to top Go down
nayyab

Number of posts : 2622

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:31 am

nyce gal
Back to top Go down
\-Mast Darinda-/
Vino De Jerez
Vino De Jerez
\-Mast Darinda-/

Number of posts : 334

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:15 am

Phainkoooooooo... First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 17424 ...wanna beez..... First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 17424
Back to top Go down
cool and nice
cool and nice

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:14 pm

bad affraid
Back to top Go down
chishmish
Nazre Karam Main 150 wordz ka Love Letter Likho
chishmish

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:47 pm

No CoMmEnTS
Back to top Go down
cool and nice
cool and nice

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:50 pm

same here
Back to top Go down
chishmish
chishmish

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:56 pm

aTTitude ProBlem !
Back to top Go down
Mast Hurii
Kuch Kaho Kisi Say Apni Voice Main
Kuch Kaho Kisi Say Apni Voice Main
Mast Hurii

Number of posts : 668

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:07 pm

jb milonge to batadonge study
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

Number of posts : 9384

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:43 pm

ek dum mast .... talkative .... fun loving ..... friendly dhair sara walii First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 892812
Back to top Go down
mast Ahsen mast
mast Ahsen mast

Number of posts : 483

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:45 pm

got a nice personality Smile
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:48 pm

yeh aagaya hay and chah gaya hay thaaaaaaaaa ker kay lol!
Back to top Go down
mast Ahsen mast
mast Ahsen mast

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:50 pm

kahan cha gaya hai???

@topic... impressive hai....!!
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:51 pm

in terms of posting chah gaya hay

aur klaya ramdan main teray samosay thora famous honay hain First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 358942

MUNDA STYLO hay jee .... Wink
Back to top Go down
mast Ahsen mast
mast Ahsen mast

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:55 pm

hahahah....!!!! kahan yaar...... sara business hi thapp ho gaya hai...... Sad kal wapus ghar jaa rha hun business band kar k....!!!!

banda bht hi changa hai....!!!
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:04 pm

gud yeh aacha kam nahe hay ... logoon koo chohta saa samosa daina and then chatni per larayee kerwa daina :lol! First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 21177

shbash aacha kiya band ker diya hay First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 976598

@topic

1st impression yeh hay that main isay koi 2 weeks ahsaaan perhta raha .. baad main goor kiya tou samajh aay that yeh ahsen hay ... ahsaaan nahe lol!
Back to top Go down
mast Ahsen mast
mast Ahsen mast

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:07 pm

wow........ mere business ki toheen karney waley.......!!!! ye dushmani bht mehngi parey g kaalia....!!!! Evil or Very Mad First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 485799
and ye kia baat hui....... ghalti apni and impression mera kharaab kar maara??? Sad

koool person....!!!!
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:09 pm

lol!

laga thaa that munda thora egoist hay ... per aab pata lag gaya hay that mast hay yeh tou Smile
Back to top Go down
mast Ahsen mast
mast Ahsen mast

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:12 pm

ooo yaar sahi laga tha apko..... but u know thora thora..... outta conrol nahi....!!! Razz

chupa rustam lagta hai....!! Razz
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:19 pm

thora rude and thora egoo wala just as i told

but i believe that aab mast ho jaya gaa... new thaa tou off course ..... baki hamarya sath reh ker mast ho hee jaya gaa

no worries First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 317592 🏢
Back to top Go down
mast Ahsen mast
mast Ahsen mast

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:26 pm

lo ji..... ab rude honey ka ilzaam bhi lag gaya hum pey.....!!!! main nai Sad main nai Sad

mast person...!!!
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:38 pm

First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 117119

fit impression hay jee fit Smile
Back to top Go down
mast Ahsen mast
mast Ahsen mast

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:40 pm

acha tha ji impression.....!!!!! maza aa gaya jii....!! Razz
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:42 pm

hmm... i think okies thaaa Razz
Back to top Go down
mast Ahsen mast
mast Ahsen mast

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:57 pm

acha tha acha hai...... and hope so acha he rahey ga coz banda mast hai....!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:58 pm

nice .. fit .. mast

mujhay lag rah hay yeh future moderator hay aur kaya First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 358942
Back to top Go down
mast Ahsen mast
mast Ahsen mast

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:01 am

itney achey sapney mat dikhao shanuuuu......!!!! Razz Razz

banda mast hai so impression b mast hai naaaaa.....!!! First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 358942
Back to top Go down
shanu
Poetry Contest Winner
Poetry Contest Winner
shanu

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:24 am

jhakasss kisam kaa thaa Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Impression of the one above ya.!   First Impression of the one above ya.! - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Impression of the one above ya.!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40 Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next